Random/Fun SC Facts

Jup. He also gets angrier when he is low on health
You mean when he yells something that sounds strangely similar to"fuck you"? ;p by the way, what exactly does he say? I still can't figure it out, haha.

Talking about Pat, I noticed that whenever the opponent has almost no life left, doing 1K will make Pat say something different, I think it's "I win!".
1K and 11K both trigger different dialogue on kill hit.

He has a few lines actually:

"I win!" (Most of the cast.)

"Sorry!" (Pyrrha)

"It's the end!" (Pyrrha O/Elysium and others at low health.)

"Bastard!" (Nightmare and maybe others at low health.)

"Damnit!" (Pyrrha O at low health.)

Also, Pyrrha O's taunt changes vs Pat/aPat at low health.

She says "It hurts...*AHHH*" lol

4B+K UB changes vs Pats too. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

Jup. He also gets angrier when he is low on health

Apparently other character's voices change when on low health, though I've not looked into it too much.

Speaking of Pat - When he taunts Pyrrha he says "Look, they're the same", referring to the shields.

FACT: Dampierre was the one who sold Pyrrha into slavery.

NOTSOFACT: Cervantes' "Women and children always fetch the highest prices!" line may be a reference to the fact that most of the new characters are much younger then the majority of the cast, and also mostly female - though this is speculation on my part.

NOTSOFACT: Cervantes' "Women and children always fetch the highest prices!" line may be a reference to the fact that most of the new characters are much younger then the majority of the cast, and also mostly female - though this is speculation on my part.
Cerv only says this to certain characters :) Mainly Natsu Liexia Xiba. Maybe pat/Pyrrha.

Talking about Pat, I noticed that whenever the opponent has almost no life left, doing 1K will make Pat say something different, I think it's "I win!".
Seems like other characters do it too. Like Cervantes says "this is the end" if you kill with 1K, 1A:B or his CE.
Can't think whether there are any other examples.

Apparently other character's voices change when on low health, though I've not looked into it too much.
Yeah, this too. At low health, Patroklos' B+K dialogue seems to change do "DAMN IT!" for example. My favourite is when Omega's health falls into yellow and her DNS B becomes "GIVE IT TO ME!"
I spam that after I kill her brother fo' the incestuous implications :)

I have had many situations where I jumped over Pat's 1K and he still said I win so I guess it doesn't only activate on a kill hit.

It's pretty cool, I wish there were more examples of this in the game. Personally I'd love to hear Ivy's and Omega's laughs when they kill the opponent. Omega has a crazy laugh in Japanese language when she does the left side throw... it would be awesome if that laugh activated when she wins a round with NS B or DNS B.

I don't constantly try to use that left side throw on you for the 70dmg, I just love to hear the laugh after "you're mine" :P

I'm not sure about the pattern for this exactly, but has anyone else noticed that when you ukemi with low health, your character often says something? e.g. Pyrrha says "I can't die" and Omega says "I'll kill you!"

Yeah, I think Ivy says "not over yet!" or "it's not over yet!"

Omega's laugh is better in Japanese... it just sounds like some psycho laugh.

I wish they gave Dampierre a Spongebob style laugh or something.

I'm not a fan of Ivy's English 4A+B laugh; from what I remember, I think I preferred her SCIV laugh.
Also what does she say during bK on a downed opponent? All I hear is "naval"...

I wish they gave Dampierre a Spongebob style laugh or something.

I'm not a fan of Ivy's English 4A+B laugh; from what I remember, I think I preferred her SCIV laugh.
Also what does she say during bK on a downed opponent? All I hear is "naval"...
lol, it's "painful", not "naval" xD

She says "painful" during bK on female characters, and "you filth" on male characters. If you stomp a KO'ed opponent, she will say "would you like some more?"

that bitch, haha. This is why I love her!

I'll still hear "naval" (sometimes "cable") :P

On the topic of male and female characters, here's another fun fact (someone else pointed this out to me) - males and females react differently to Pyrrha's A+G. Women fall backwards, but men fall forward and get a longer stun from her crotch kick, meaning she has better follow ups on male characters.

When people asked for SCV to be more realistic, they sure had an interesting approach to achieving this o.O

When Viola does A+G, B+G, and her orbless grapples, and the opponent has low health, she'll say Farewell.

Her set orb grapples to NM and Asta will say Fiend,
To Voldo, Spider,
And to Patroklos, Dog. She also calls him an idiot with her normal orb grapples. That's all I got, not really interesting though.

lol, it's "painful", not "naval" xD

She says "painful" during bK on female characters, and "you filth" on male characters. If you stomp a KO'ed opponent, she will say "would you like some more?"

that bitch, haha. This is why I love her!
She also says "Beg for mercy!... Having fun?!" when back grabbing Voldo lol. Ivy says the most disrespectful shit and I just love it!

Characters also say unique quotes when they get back grabbed by Ivy. Like Omega says "don't reject me".
I also hear unique quotes during Yoshi's CE and when characters are killed by Leixia's 6BA (think Ninjaguy found that one).

Also,
Pyrrha O's taunt changes vs Pat/aPat at low health.

She says "It hurts...*AHHH*" lol

4B+K UB changes vs Pats too. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
No doubt you've noticed, but her dialogue changes when throwing her brother.

B+G 2A_B > "my dear brother, it's not my fault"
Left grab >"let's become one, it's so warm" o.O
Back grab > "give me your soul"
(not sure about right grab, I never use this on purpose)

Oh, and NS B4 has that "traitor!"
And I just love the way she screams "LIAR!" after losing to him.

(though I think there was a thread for all the destined battles, somewhere)

lol, what?
I shit you not, test it out.
Though does this really surprise you in a game where a young man imagines his own mother wearing THIS outfit:
Sc5-elysium.jpg

I use the word 'outfit' loosely.

Back