Random/Fun SC Facts

On the topic of male and female characters, here's another fun fact (someone else pointed this out to me) - males and females react differently to Pyrrha's A+G. Women fall backwards, but men fall forward and get a longer stun from her crotch kick, meaning she has better follow ups on male characters.

When people asked for SCV to be more realistic, they sure had an interesting approach to achieving this o.O
There's a person that only talks about this.

Only.

We call it "Incest Throw" because of that.
They really hammed it up in this game. Oh, Japan...

You know what's ironic? In SoulCalibur V on PS3 you can only have 1 gamesave, but SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny for the PSP (which is both on a portable and came first), you can have up to 100 saves. So in other words, you can get more gamesaves from a portable system than from an actual console. That is so backwards, Namco...

Too much whΩre talk.
Ouch, this hurt my feelings.

tumblr_m2yjvm5hDC1rnvnht.jpg

Back to the OmegaxPat relationship fight Here are some of the things I notice

DNS B- if you pull off the just or the regular version she says " Good-bye!"

NS B- same as above except she call him a traiter

Also for her right throw I think she says "Why...does this always happen to me?"

Also a fun f*cking fact...

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU HIT SOMEONE WITH OMEG--whoops caps, anyways if you hit someone with Oprha's 4B+K UB you can combo it with her CE? :D I thought that was cool ^-^

Yep yep oooor

66K 66K 66B+KAB( I think thats the input) G and then 236236B :D xD
Sorry if I got some of inputs wrong V_V
Don't forget the CE if you has meters :P
You get moar damages from 236B:4 > W! > 2BB:4 > W! > 66B+KAB > G > CE > 236236B
Though if you screw up the 4 inputs, you gon' die :(
...and it is kinda situational.

Don't forget the CE if you has meters :P
You get moar damages from 236B:4 > W! > 2BB:4 > W! > 66B+KAB > G > CE > 236236B
Though if you screw up the 4 inputs, you gon' die :(
...and it is kinda situational.

Exactly why I dont try that one online :( I only did it once and it was a complete accident since my finger slipped ._.;; Lucky accident anyway.. > 3>;; But Ill keep trying :'D haha

LOL when I first heard that line from Oprah I was like...
"meh" V 3 V Ive read too many fanfics to be shocked...I dont even know if thats a bad or good thing

Back