Random/Fun SC Facts

Oh I found out about this yesterday :D

You can side-step Ivy's 1B+A+B+K ( i think thats it xD)

But it only works if you side-step to the right
But if you JG the second hit instead, you get a "woahh shiiit, we got a pro in the room!" reaction :P

(also, I sometimes get my left and right mixed up in this game, so strangely enough, I find JG easier)

If find it interesting how the input for CS resembles the shape of a cross and then she says "now sing for these sinners".

Uh. Astaroth's ring has clones of him in the lower levels in the background. The stage were Patroklos is trained has different variations ( I dunno if because there's two versions or if I'm just stupid but yeah... ) where there's a battle and there's peace. NM stage... there's two people fighting on the castle walls ( on the P1 side) but they don't actually touch each other, they just swing like idiots. Uh. Uh. You can't recolor aPat to exactly what Pat is, and vice versa ( I think. ) You can shake out of Dampierre's Left side grab? The one where he stomps on your rear... Let's see... what else... You can have some cool clashes with Pat's 1B if you and your friend do it right :D I do it plenty with mine when we're bored! It's impossible to have the extra items in CaS be symmetrical with your character i.e. having the goggles hold each eye without one side being too far left or right. ( Unless there's a way you can do it that I don't know of ) Yeah. I'm probably wrong on some of these, go check them out if you want though :3

But if you JG the second hit instead, you get a "woahh shiiit, we got a pro in the room!" reaction :P

(also, I sometimes get my left and right mixed up in this game, so strangely enough, I find JG easier)

If find it interesting how the input for CS resembles the shape of a cross and then she says "now sing for these sinners".

Yeah and then you get kicked :C In case you didnt know I finally got my "A" rank o_o People naturally assume I'm like some OP SUPER GAWD PLAYER and literally act like there's a bounty on my head o_o yesterday I went into a room and all I heard was...

Girl: A??? AWW SHIT
Boy: Fuck.

Me: eheh o_o
You should have heard the way they flipped when I Just Guarded some BEs XD

400px-HenryXIII.jpg

I noticed King Henry in that stage!!!!

Yeah and then you get kicked :C In case you didnt know I finally got my "A" rank o_o People naturally assume I'm like some OP SUPER GAWD PLAYER and literally act like there's a bounty on my head o_o yesterday I went into a room and all I heard was...

Girl: A??? AWW SHIT
Boy: Fuck.

Me: eheh o_o
You should have heard the way they flipped when I Just Guarded some BEs XD
I genuinely don't look at ranks because they mean nothing.

Though that's not how most people see it. I'm only a C rank, so naturally, if I win 3-0 I must have been cheating :P
Now watch me yoooou C-rank dat soulja boy.

I genuinely don't look at ranks because they mean nothing.

Though that's not how most people see it. I'm only a C rank, so naturally, if I win 3-0 I must have been cheating :P
Now watch me yoooou C-rank dat soulja boy.
^^^ I SEE THAT. >:D

I know rank means nothing but thts why I freak when people give me reactions like that :o Im like calm down bitches Im not even that good xD

Im an A cus of all my spamming.

its thr right side throw that goes into stance. I forgot bout that one
Speaking of that, have you ever lost to time up while in a stance? He just carries on swinging his nunchucks without saying his time out thingy. I thought that was a nice little fact :P

I know a couple. If cervantes A+B GI's a long horizontal at tip range (like NM or asta 1A), he performs a different move where he teleports into the air quickly and slams a UA attack down on you. Looks F*cking Badass.

Cervy also has another hidden move, where he shoots behind him when he does DC K

Astaroth is the only character with unique dialogue against himself (Death scream sounds more "defeated", different win dialogue).

When Playing as Kilik with Xiba style VS Xiba, Kilik says "YOU LACK, SPIRIT" instead of his usual taunt. Also, shoutouts to YULAC.

Patroklos side throw (the one where he dislocates your elbow with his shield and slams you away), RO's strangly, with your opponent hovering above air for 3 seconds before falling out of the ring.

There are some unused dialogue and intro's outro's in this game that can only be accessed through hex-editing. For example, Yoshi has a"Thou shalt , be slain" line, Cervy has a "Pray to your gods!" line that he says after most other CE's and also a "You got spunk!" XD line he says at other times, like doing WR a+bG as Damp style. Also, setsuka's intro where she walks in twirling the umbrella is still in, I got this intro when I swapped regular patroklos style with aPat on P2 side.

If you do an attack that jumps high into the air and Viola does a CE while the orb is behind you, hilarity ensured.

Did you guys knew that Amy dress have a similar upper part with Lulu from Final Fantasy X most the sleeves and the corset like appearance

If you let go of guard Maxi's neutral stance where he moves left and right will avoid some verticals. Most notable one is Nightmares CE. I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you're up 2-0 though.

Patroklos side throw (the one where he dislocates your elbow with his shield and slams you away), RO's strangly, with your opponent hovering above air for 3 seconds before falling out of the ring.

Lol also Hilde BE throw work similar, fun RO fools with that :D

Dunno where I first saw this, but if you GI someone doing an air attack, like Mitsu's 8A+B, or Natsu's HOV A+B, and don't do anything, they will take the same amount of damage you would have received if it had connected when they fall on the ground.

Probably shouldn't mention this, but the Hunter suit is the only item of underwear which has the normal color palette. (It's like PS is asking us to make sexy lingerie).

^^^^ yeah but all the little like adornments get in the way of me making semi nude looking chicks...:(
o_o...
I-I mean....>>;;
LOL, I thought you could use stickers on underwear to bypass the stupid alternate color palette, but the stickers have that palette too! Did they change that in a patch? I didn't think it used to be that way.

Back