Random Post Thread

fun fun fun fun
95847be3.gif

Venting:
At times I feel I'm just simply being too nice and for no reason of wanting anything but to know you are alright. Maybe because I think some people need a certain someone to say something sincere and nice just to brighten their day. If the person(no matter who) feels better from a small something I say like "have a nice day", it makes me happy for them.

Venting:
At times I feel I'm just simply being too nice and for no reason of wanting anything but to know you are alright. Maybe because I think some people need a certain someone to say something sincere and nice just to brighten their day. If the person(no matter who) feels better from a small something I say like "have a nice day", it makes me happy for them.

Thank you Mr. Hallmark card!! LOL

From Chaos Comes Clarity!!!

HRD

Spring cleaning pays off -- just picked up Fallout: New Vegas with the trade-in credit from games I wasn't playing anymore. There goes my free time. Sweet! Just in time for the weekend.

Spring cleaning pays off -- just picked up Fallout: New Vegas with the trade-in credit from games I wasn't playing anymore. There goes my free time. Sweet! Just in time for the weekend.

You don't know how much I wish that game had co-op. Enjoy man and if you have any questions, Lemmie know. Also patch. immediately. It's good for you. What system ya get it for?

You don't know how much I wish that game had co-op. Enjoy man and if you have any questions, Lemmie know. Also patch. immediately. It's good for you. What system ya get it for?

I got it for the 360. I was originally going to wait for a GOTY edition to come out with all the DLC, but I was like, "Aw, fuck it. I need my slow-mo V.A.T.S. exploding headshot fix now!" FO3 was getting a little stale for my taste.

I hear New Vegas is glitchy as hell, like i heard that you have to restart the system every hour or so because of all the freezing. Is it that bad? I'd like to play it but I wonder if I should wait until a patch or update first.

I hear New Vegas is glitchy as hell, like i heard that you have to restart the system every hour or so because of all the freezing. Is it that bad? I'd like to play it but I wonder if I should wait until a patch or update first.

I have it on the 360 and it's nowhere near that bad, though I can't say I've never seen a freeze. The game can run fine for hours and hours and hours really. In fact I've often played it so long that the video card or something overheats and characters and geometry start to stretch oddly. Giving the 360 a break clears that right up. So no it does not freeze every hour, even before patching that was never the problem. The problem was with all the other, game breaking bad scripting bugs.

My god I finally fucking done it! AFTER LIKE 7 GOD DAMN MONTHS OF MY LIFE, I managed to put the 6x6x6 neocube back into it's square shape. yay me, now I can finally put it away until I devise some new awesome strong structural shape... :P

interesting... this thread is actually dead... I can safely say, as one of the founders of this particular thread (part of soul calibur forum history that probably many of you don't know about...) I honestly never thought I would have seen the day. I thought I would have moved on with children and life and what not by then...

funny how life works isn't it?

Back