Random Post Thread

Time to get serious for a second. A group called Americans Elect is "taking nominations and votes for a third party candidate online, and promising to put a candidate on the ballot of every state come November." Their overall aim is to give all voters a choice beyond just the Republican and Democratic nominees. This is the single best political idea that I have heard in a long time.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/third-name-ballot-november-101947551.html

Time to get serious for a second. A group called Americans Elect is "taking nominations and votes for a third party candidate online, and promising to put a candidate on the ballot of every state come November." Their overall aim is to give all voters a choice beyond just the Republican and Democratic nominees. This is the single best political idea that I have heard in a long time.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/third-name-ballot-november-101947551.html
Personally, I dislike the idea of political parties in general. Parties just help divide and conquer the populace. It's a good way for corporate entities and government to obfuscate facts through promoting and manipulating ideologies. Keeps us fighting each other over stupid shit while they loot the globe.

Just an average day in my life
GF:
i have things to do
i had romeo and juliet practice today
we went through the whole show
then it was 8 o clock and time to go
and we didnt have time to practice romeo and juliet
SO I JUST
SAT THERE
DOING NOTHING
OPJAFPOJSAFPOJ
so pissed
:c

574813_277476292338616_100002287420291_625292_751066323_n.jpg

And they get pissed off that we like boobies.
Shit.

They have a goddamn list.

We just want boobies.

had a shit day at work, so after i went to gameworks in downtown
On my way back to my parking spot I see a bunch of broken glass. I later discover that my car has been jacked
After talking to the cops, I had to take the transit home, which took like two hours.
OH AND I STEPPED ON DOG SHIT TOO

had a shit day at work, so after i went to gameworks in downtown
On my way back to my parking spot I see a bunch of broken glass. I later discover that my car has been jacked
After talking to the cops, I had to take the transit home, which took like two hours.
OH AND I STEPPED ON DOG SHIT TOO

You are the epitome of bad luck.

I need help to find a movie I keep thinking about.

The information is very vague:
  • It's an action movie
  • It's the Royal Navy against the French or Spanish (the British won, I assume)
  • The battle scene at the end was between lots of war ships and there was a storm. It featured lots of rain
That's all I remember, I watched it with my family years ago

I need help to find a movie I keep thinking about.

The information is very vague:
  • It's an action movie
  • It's the Royal Navy against the French or Spanish (the British won, I assume)
  • The battle scene at the end was between lots of war ships and there was a storm. It featured lots of rain
That's all I remember, I watched it with my family years ago

Pirates of the Carribean, Dead mans chest.

Or in your dumbass case. Rainbow Brite and the My little Ponies go to the salon.

Back