Random Post Thread

i'm a stitch tipsy at the moment and mildly excited about an audition that went well this weekend! i should get a callback in a few weeks, can't wait

You don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass.

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

1393928191_d6465f1223_o.gif

gif16tp5.gif

star_trek.gif

Some come up and some come young.
Live to love and give good tongue.
Sit down, get down in the sun.
Rockin' to the woman cause I'm The One.
I like dirt.
I like dirt.

that taki doll is awful.

my xbox gold account has been expired for far too long. im getting ~antsy.
as for that audition i mentioned before.. i'm getting nervous because i still haven't gotten a call :(

this is for all you japanophiles!

[youtube=HYPNOTIC!]lIhrOcTgcRU[/youtube]

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Back