Random Post Thread

Lol... anyway,

It's snowing here. We have 2" on the ground already, I hate winter and it seems to come earlier every year.

snow%20002.JPG

/sigh

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh that is funny... hilarious even... i mean... i never thought i'd see the day. someone hatin on someone elses pet.......

HAHAHA OVER THE INTERNET NO LESS!!!

a good birthday present i must say.... laughter is an excellent gift. thank you!

on a side note... where else but the random thread?!

thank you......

wow... i just realized what assthumb was saying. i mean wow! after reading his posts... i see what he is saying! at least i think i do.. i have an idea... so i'm going to shoot the breeze and lets see if i'm right...

one fine merry day, assthumb felt like buying a lizard and a terrarium.
for what reason it's not yet known.. but he probably thought it was a cool idea at the time.
upon a quick search on craigslist, he found what he believed to be a deal.
EUREKA! he has his lizard, and he has his terrarium...
but after however many days, he realizes it wasn't as cool as he initially thought.
burned, he sold his lizard to a pet store, because it didn't live up to his expectations..
and it's possible, he sold the lizard for a profit, so it wasn't wasted $35? (need clarification here.)
wait... he used donate... that means he gave the lizard up and not sold... so he did indeed waste $35...
upon which, his disgust for lizards are further solidified when he sees the next honor kiss the lizard on the lips?

so.... how are you not an idiot?

you're an impulse buyer. (strike 1)
possible that you buy shit without proper research. (strike 2)
you don't know how to turn a profit. (strike 3)

yeah... 3 strikes.. i have to give the win to psylo by default. please. proceed to let off steam. bite the fleas that are infesting your body. scratch away and lose hair instead of trying to think about some things. all the while.... never riding yourself of the problem... with the initial problem of being an idiot. and someone looking for trouble.

I want to have fun. Modern family had me laughing.

I want a Komodo Dragon. ..of course, no horseplay allowed; not with their saliva properties.

No Psylo, not in over a month. I miss it but not enough to use up my weekends going on a short trip. I'm more of an expedition guy, so maybe next summer.

a komodo dragon ey? them bastards are some mean monitors.... i would rather have the austrailian frill lizard.... that little bastard gets up on his hind legs and starts running as if it has somewhere it needs to be! and it has a frill. can't get no better than that.

but i stand with the chinese water dragon... I would love to have one of those bastards.

Lol... I would have a whole mess of reptiles if my GF would let me. For now, I just have to stick to the ones that don't have the "Ick Factor" that bothers her so much.

Of course, the only reason I have a reptile is because we live in an Apartment for the time being and can't get a dog yet. But when I do... I know what I'm getting, an Irish Wolfhound. My old neighbor had one and they are so loyal and fun, and surprisingly gentle for their size.

wolfhound.jpg

And for size comparison...

IrishWolfhoundFrankBrendan.JPG

working on getting my masters degree in computer animation at one Hong ik University. at the same time working within the animation industry to build up experience and snag connections so i insure i'm continually moving forward within this industry and not stay in one place.. I want to come back stateside with enough knowledge and experience that i can land a comfortable position in a company. you know? most places often ask for 2 years exp... i plan to come back with more than that. i want to maintain myself as a regular or permenant staff employee... i don't like the idea of working until such and such project is finished and then move back on looking for another job (as is the case with some animation gigs... damn freelance sort of life).. I like stability thank you much.

Well, that's probably not a bad way to go about it. Isn't Korea like the animation capital of the world? I'm pretty sure it is.

15 minutes COULD save you 15% or more on auto insurance.

its the money you COULD be saving with Geico.

*plays Geico music*

Well, that's probably not a bad way to go about it. Isn't Korea like the animation capital of the world? I'm pretty sure it is.

replace "animation capital" with "slave labor of animation" and you got yourself a deal. ha! i'm in the thick of it... earning my dues... so to speak.

good news is, I'm in like the hyperbolic time chamber.. i'm growing my animation skills both in respect to timing, hell even drawing far more than i ever did in college or the states. bad news is... i haven't been paid in 2 months.... more bad news is my thesis paper is going down the crapper because i work damn near 12 hour shifts on a daily basis occasionaly working on weekends when absolutely necessary... and i'm too exhausted when i get home to sit down and write some shit.... other bad news is that family loves to spread rumors and gossip, and i've never wanted to slap the shit out my aunt more than i do right at this juncture for saying stupid shit from being misinformed due to misinterpreting my actions. which is my fault because i'm not taking the time to clearly express what i'm doing. so i'm just all kinds of pissed....

bright side of this is.... it will be all worth it in the end. it better be.......... *shakes fist* or people are going to start catching bombs with their face.

Back