Random Post Thread

Rihanna is gonna be in Fast & Furious 6.

FFS! Why does that bitch have to ruin everything?! Fucking whore...

I dont appreciate you refering to women in such a deragitory manner. You have no real proof she in fact IS a whore. I think you need to treat men and women equally in that respect. I wont stand for these outrageous aligations.

Ima make a thread about it now!!

I dont appreciate you refering to women in such a deragitory manner. You have no real proof she in fact IS a whore. I think you need to treat men and women equally in that respect. I wont stand for these outrageous aligations.

Ima make a thread about it now!!
I don't care. I'm sick of her face. She's everywhere.

I loved Fast Five. I am considering skipping the 6th movie.

Was wondering if there is any difference between PS3 or Xbox versions of SCV? SC4 had a couple of hiccups on PS3 that Xbox didn't have. Has anything been found, graphics the same, etc?

My dog is definitely spoiled lol. He's a platinum mini schnauzer and he sports a bad leather spike collar. Lots of fun these dogs are.

Anyone know if the Xbox 360 will play SC 2 or 3? I know it backwards compatible with some games but not sure bout those.

Anyone know if the Xbox 360 will play SC 2 or 3? I know it backwards compatible with some games but not sure bout those.
360 plays SCII but SCIII is PS2 only and only older models of the PS3 have a second disc drive for PS2 games; which was very buggy, so they removed it in later models.
Edit: You will also need to install an update to your xbox 360 to play xbox original games, if you've played an xbox original game on it before then don't worry about it.

360 plays SCII but SCIII is PS2 only and only older models of the PS3 have a second disc drive for PS2 games; which was very buggy, so they removed it in later models.
Edit: You will also need to install an update to your xbox 360 to play xbox original games, if you've played an xbox original game on it before then don't worry about it.
I have the latest firmware on Xbox. Will I need sum thing more?

I have the latest firmware on Xbox. Will I need sum thing more?
If you're connected to Xbox live when playing a Xbox original for the first time you will be prompted to install a mandatory update for it to be able to play it. All Xbox original games should play after you install the update.

Back