Random Post Thread

Talim? =O
tumblr_m3orkn8ORA1rn2llbo1_400.gif
Holy crap that's hot.

SO the old thread for DmC got locked so Im going to post this here.

Just played the DmC Demo and I need to vent a little...Soooo im going to write a tiny review. First of all there are 4 starting difficulties but the 4th one is locked on the demo so I picked the third.

The first thing I noticed when I got into the game was that the graphics were...Good. Not amazing for our day and age but definitely notable. The next thing on my agenda was the gameplay. While the ability to use the Angel Scythe and Demon Axe is cool those two things make fighting normal enemies RIDICULOUSLY easy. Without any upgrades to the character at all and the starting weapons I was running through enemies with S rank style points with ease. The ability to pull an enemy into the air with you or to go to them makes it so easy to escape a multi enemy combat situation and just focus 1 or 2 at a time mid air with the literally infinite juggles. Which brings me to another point...Infinite juggles that require 2-3 basic inputs? In every past dmc game if you wanted to stay in the air you were working HARD. Switching stances, jumping off of walls and even enemies heads. One cool feature they added was the jump dash. You jump and then shoot forward quite far. It is really good for getting out of tough situations. No lock on for this game though which is...annoying.

The games environment was great. The city morphing around to try and stop you and building crashing down and turning sideways. It was a great way to do it.

On to the boss. They let you fight one boss in the demo and it is this ugly old rotten women monster thing who just throws up everywhere. The first thing when you go into the room is a cutscene and this hurt my head a little not going to lie. You walk in and then they start throwing insults at each other until the boss says 'Fuck you" to Dante. This next part killed it. Dante(The supposedly awesome and witty demon hunter. Epitome of all things cool) Then says in response..."Fuck You"! . Great comeback...Amazingly thought out...Then the boss says "Fuck you" AGAIN. Then she starts yelling and the fight starts. It was a cool fight I guess. You dodge basic claw attacks and every time she throws up you use your scythe to switch platforms. Once you deplete her health bar three times you win. Nothing to special. The thing that got me though was the amount of unnecessary extreme vulgar language. You are fighting her and as soon as you start to do some real damage she yells something along the lines of "I am going to rip of your arms/legs/head and shit in your body.". I thought that was kind of lame. I feel they could have thought of more or different things to make the enemies and Dante more...idk...Connected? In the end I made it through the entire demo on hard difficulty without dieing once. Ouch.

All in all the demo was...good and I recommend the game but more strongly to someone who has never played the old DMC games because if you liked old Dante a lot you are going to have hard time playing this through.

Overall Rating(this is based on the demo not the full game 7/10

Yeah that's what I thought. Haven't played the demo but I'm keeping up with the trailers and stuff. The game doesn't look horrible but it doesn't feel right. My cuz liked it but then again, this is his first DMC game. I already know I'm not gonna get it though.

Oh btw did you know the ending got leaked a couple of days ago?

Yeah that's what I thought. Haven't played the demo but I'm keeping up with the trailers and stuff. The game doesn't look horrible but it doesn't feel right. My cuz liked it but then again, this is his first DMC game. I already know I'm not gonna get it though.

Oh btw did you know the ending got leaked a couple of days ago?
Just checked it out. Thanks for the info. Definitely not buying the game. Still might rent.

Somebody told on me and now i am no longer a mod. I was like the greatest mod ever, and now you guys have nothing. NOTHING. NOOOTHHHHHIIINNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! (/salt)

Back