• Robert Downey Jr.
  • Emma Watson

You forgot a few:
Daigo Umehara
Joker (canadians only)
Oppa gangnam man
Hyrul (silent Joel only)
Keev (Me, lol)

Am i the only one who prays for a New Left 4 Dead game to come out?

HRD, I've been a huge fan of the series since the 1st one came out.
Got about 800+ hrs on the 1st game, 1860 hrs on the 2nd.
The team and strategy aspect of the game is what makes me play and the fact that you can troll the opposite team (and your own team for that matter) and make them rage is what keeps me playing.
I just wish more people played on PC (Steam) than Xbox
And yes, I've been praying to baby Jesus for Valve to develop a 3rd game...

HRD, I've been a huge fan of the series since the 1st one came out.
Got about 800+ hrs on the 1st game, 1860 hrs on the 2nd.
The team and strategy aspect of the game is what makes me play and the fact that you can troll the opposite team (and your own team for that matter) and make them rage is what keeps me playing.
I just wish more people played on PC (Steam) than Xbox
And yes, I've been praying to baby Jesus for Valve to develop a 3rd game...
Amen to that homes. I cant claim as many hours as you, but i to was a huge fan since i first heard Rekano start a thread of it. All it was is a pic of Bill looking all badass and i was literally in love.

In fact lfd1 was the very first game i got my wife to play co op with me. We spent a shit ton of hours on the first one and on LFD2 i had 100's of hours on it. The fact that the strategy and the whole game is different evrytime is just mind blowing to me. And the fact that you can actually be a tank and trap rekano, tidal leaf and siegel in an elevator and continue to pulvarize the ever living shit outta them...will be a moment that cant be described in words!

Your wife wouldn't play coop with you until it was a zombie apocalypse scenario? Bro, you have an awesome wife, she gettin' shit done!

Back