Random Post Thread

cad-20130114-ce4b9.png

Soul Calibur Series
(for the future):
A motive for a plot

*Cassandra*
- This character has now what I would assume a viable ‘bye-way’ to worming her way back into the series (if were to or will be).
It is said that she is floating around in Astral Chaos and may break through dimension as aged from when she succumbed into the cosmos. The young valkerie could make her return as the youthful sprightly little spit and can possibly have a goal for the quest to destroy the spirit sword during her wake.

*Talim*
- Would if she to return to a perceived next chapter (and preferably I might add), the angle for the now blossomed priestess could entail of an explained excuse of her willful absence. Her intentions were to have her mind clear and pure in spirits. The conflicting battle between the blades amongst the new generation of souls she chose not in to partake, rather she tended to wait patiently for a more pristine time to ready herself to continue her active role to carry out her purpose.

*Yun-seong*
- Maybe now at the boastful age of 35/36, he could be of more… distinguished character. Refined as you will. Bucking still but not with so much brash. Exuberant, not yet quite cocky. He has his wits about him and persistent with his wit he carries on as leader of higher rank for his subordinates… and prestige amongst his peers. He leads on in the Admiral’s fleet to herald the pride and security of his nation. Not to be rivaled by Hwang’s legend, if at ought, to be revered so.

*Taki*
- Await her presence by Soul Calibur: Seventh, when much evil best be weary the return of the stalking shadow.

*Zasalamel*
- Involvement include many
- Whereast seemst as none…

*Add-ons*

- Cassandra will be to Soul Calibur as Ivy is to Soul Edge. For the sake of family.

- An unfamiliar soul may hold guest for just but once.

- Lee Jeong-Ho: A descendant of pride and prestige.

- A warrior with a father’s just hand, a mother’s grace.

- Here soon lies a dandy of the seas.

- The Azure Knight, the Wandering Seer, the Untamed Beast, the Guardian, the Thirst of Blood…
… what are the connections? Is sorcery at will?

- Wolfkrone… at the Citadel? (*~*)

WILL THERE BE MORE TO COME??

I'm wondering what some of the car guys around here think of this.

The new 2014 Chevorlet Corvette
-F9R9609-jpg_021358.jpg

-F9R9365-jpg_021340.jpg

-F9R9372-jpg_021340.jpg

-ZXL3589-jpg_215557.jpg

Like a lot of people I like the front but am on the fence about the rear end. (I'm having flashbacks of the 2010 Mustang rear end) I think my favorite comment I've seen said "It's the Mullet of cars: Ferarri out front, Camaro in the back."

Body style wise i lke it. And coming from a guy that absolutley HATES vettes, that says a lot.

The new C6 engine...fuck yeah, gives me an erection.

But im a man of principles. Ive always shit on vettes and i will continue to do so. But it is actually a vette i wouldnt mind having.

LOL "ferarri in front, cMaro in back!!!" Hahahaha

Nope, they fixed that.

*Ya know the more I look at it the more I like that rear end. A lot of car companies have some similar style characteristics between all their cars (just look at all the cross-nosed crap that Dodge put out over the last 10 years) so it isn't that unexpected for it to be somewhat similar to another vehicle and it has enough of it's own flair to be unique. I'm gonna go ahead and say I dig it, plus they needed to modernize the thing anyways. You can only stick with the whole "classic" thing for so long.

The quote "Water, water never changes" is a reference to Fallout which is made by Bethesda and Osidain. I still think its kinda funny how much people complain.

And side note why do people complain that Valve takes forever to make games? I waited ten years for Starcarft 2 and its great! I don't know I'm just gushing.

Why do people complain that Valve takes forever to make games? I waited ten years for Starcarft 2 and its great! I don't know I'm just gushing.

Team Fortress: 1996
Team Fortress 2: 2007
Half-Life: 1998
Halife-Life 2: 2004
Half-Life 2 Episode One: 2006
Half-Life 2 Episode Two: 2007
Half-Life 2 Episode Three: 2___
Counterstrike 1.6: 2000
Counterstrike Source: 2006
Counterstrike: GO: 2012

...And the one game they get a sequel out in a year everyone that played the first one says it sucks.

Back