Random Post Thread

simpsons.gif

plato1-2x.jpg

When a person has ideas that they are denied expression by society what should be a pure expression of their humanity becomes a pent-up frustration which will still come out sooner or later in ways that may have become confusing, unpredictable and ugly.
grantlandrice1.jpg

When George Lucas made Star Wars at the time his ideas looked outlandish and many would've said they'd never work... You know why it did work? The man had a singular vision, he knew his story and he knew what he wanted to do with the characters in the world he created, which is the job of a writer... To put everything together and make it work, immersion is a fickle thing that you can't just make happen, a million little things can change everything and it's different things for everyone, it's like trying to make a youtube video go viral... It can't be done, it just sort of happens.
d2d195ee3becb936a1d0578150022e88--bring-it-on-quotes-out-of-your-control-quotes.jpg

You can't please everyone, you'll struggle to please 1 other person let alone 10 or a thousand. People can be extraordinarily fickle when it comes to what they want, maybe they don't like how it turned out, maybe now they want something different instead, maybe they've changed their mind and don't want it anymore at all and that's just one person.
a796206208faaf37905ae5591e9e0fe8.jpg
Fear-Factory-Genexus-Cd-Cover-109361.jpg

a1ff251961cd325a46db26d6ff352337.jpg

d1f93924df982a72787db762fbbf8ea8.jpg

To be moral one need not be religious per se, but it is a fallacy to believe the foundation of morals rests anywhere else, so if one lacks the proper foundation when the floods come down will come that moral construct with it.
170227_r29468.jpg

'The vaunted human capacity for reason may have more to do with winning arguments than with thinking straight.'

plato1-2x.jpg

When a person has ideas that they are denied expression by society what should be a pure expression of their humanity becomes a pent-up frustration which will still come out sooner or later in ways that may have become confusing, unpredictable and ugly.
grantlandrice1.jpg

When George Lucas made Star Wars at the time his ideas looked outlandish and many would've said they'd never work... You know why it did work? The man had a singular vision, he knew his story and he knew what he wanted to do with the characters in the world he created, which is the job of a writer... To put everything together and make it work, immersion is a fickle thing that you can't just make happen, a million little things can change everything and it's different things for everyone, it's like trying to make a youtube video go viral... It can't be done, it just sort of happens.
d2d195ee3becb936a1d0578150022e88--bring-it-on-quotes-out-of-your-control-quotes.jpg

You can't please everyone, you'll struggle to please 1 other person let alone 10 or a thousand. People can be extraordinarily fickle when it comes to what they want, maybe they don't like how it turned out, maybe now they want something different instead, maybe they've changed their mind and don't want it anymore at all and that's just one person.
a796206208faaf37905ae5591e9e0fe8.jpg
Fear-Factory-Genexus-Cd-Cover-109361.jpg

a1ff251961cd325a46db26d6ff352337.jpg
I've only read your first poster in your post and it's already a like from me.

d

KoRN : I Did My Time.
Method Man : Judgement Day
Batman : The Animated Series -- FOX's first season Intro

and a dedication video to the character ... drumroll... VOLDO!

Oh man, oh man! Would I die for a something. But there could be a Transformers G1 Animated Season 1,2 and the Movie with Ice T's "Hustler", from the Soundtrack "New Jack City." -- Let's work together!

I firmly believe that every character I create in the Soul series has a story behind them. Care to listen? Nani kore? No? Too bad, I shall tell y'all anyway.

There was an African-American female born in 1961 (that would be me, by the way). She was quite the Japan fanatic, so she gave herself the nickname Lady Haruka. She even designed an Android robot based off of her called Android 57. This year after seeing many vods of her favorite characters Sophitia, Cassandra, and Setsuka in action, Haruka and her robotic clone taught themselves their fighting styles. Haruka wears her favorite pink Chinese dress and takes on the short sword and shield style from Sophie and Cassie. Android 57 wears a pink geisha kimono (pink priestess kimono and red hakama in SC4) and is practicing the iai-sword-in-a-parasol style. She builds a time machine out of a 1978 Lincoln Continental and travels back in time to 1591 to compete with the other souls. After the events of Soul Calibur 4, Haruka has decided to teach herself the fighting styles of all female characters so she assumes the soul of Elysium. It was a good choice since she is a child of God, went to church since she was a child, and loves gospel music. So she once again travels back in time year 1608 to save Pyrrha from complete malfestation while Android 57 befriends Alpha Patroklos and learns new techniques to master her swordplay. Will they come back 500+ years from the past as stronger female swordsmen?

And that is the story behind my custom characters. Have a chocolate chip muffin and some coffee for reading.

Sayonara :sc3set1:

Back