Random Post Thread

I actually like that song.

Perhaps, the best movie ever?

Also:

vagina1qb1.gif

I'm not the only one who knows GUNNM!?!??!?!?!

ALSKAJSLKAJSLAKJALSKJAS

Still waiting for the scientific discovery that will disintegrate the world and propel the human race to level 2 of the game!

Whot?

Im fucking sick of GameFAQs.

A board full of shitfags who dont know what the fuck they are talking about and defend their countless mistakes to the bitter end.

For every person who knows how to fucking play SC4, there's 25 people who think "Spamming" is some sort of godly tactic that's totally unbeatable when it's just people REPEATING THE SAME EASILY AVOIDABLE MOVE THAT THEY CAN SEE COMING AND YET LACK THE SKILLS NECESSARY TO DEFEND AND PUNISH.

We all know for real competitive play, online is total bullshit, but come the fuck ON. If you can block and duck throws on reaction ONLINE, you can't fucking LOSE offline.

For every SC4 player who wins his games and refines both his and his opponent's tactics, we have 10 retards saying that you should lose a couple of rounds "to keep your opponent from totally quitting the game". Are you fucking shittin me?

Now I'm no high and mighty pro tournament Evo MLG player, but I'm far from these casual faggots who don't understand what the fuck it means to be playing a fighting game WITH OTHER HUMANS.

tl;dr - /endfckinthrd

For every SC4 player who wins his games and refines both his and his opponent's tactics, we have 10 retards saying that you should lose a couple of rounds \"to keep your opponent from totally quitting the game\". Are you fucking shittin me?

tl;dr - /endfckinthrd

Its those 10 retards who get "Random" when I am playing online...if I get Liz, Asta, Algol, or Mitsu too bad so sad...now if I get Voldo, Sets, Rock, Yoda, Talim, the other loser with a lightsaber, or Tira. HOLD ON TO YER SHORTS! It's gonna be an uphill battle with characters I am unfamilar with or never cared to play much(at all? lol). Just another adventure on Lag Calibur!

:aB:+:K: - "SILENCE!"... Thank you.

Back