Raph confirmed as SCV Nightmare :D

Aww man. :(
However he hasn't done that for anyone else as far as I have seen. this could indicate a struggle for the body , as it doesn't look like nightmare is in control of his arm. you know that pose he had back in SC2? Yeah it's that one.

And I remember nightmares plight for more souls with that action as well

How can you get SCIV costumes? And Gatsu, yes you were right, but again, it wasn't important to the story like they promised. The same with Viola. She was supposedly 'important' but she does fuck all in the story.

Has anyone else noticed that when you take Nightmare into the Creation Mode his model is Raphael? Deliberate or more laziness?

Has anyone else noticed that when you take Nightmare into the Creation Mode his model is Raphael? Deliberate or more laziness?

check this thread out : i've merged yours into it considering you're likely just new to the forums.

hmmm... my thoughts are this.... Graf Dumas is "cervantes" new body..... which if you watch all the art in story mode that's quite clear.... and it would make sense to a certain degree that he is also nightmare considering his links to soul edge from the beginning.

How did Cervy's old body magically lost his majestic beard? O.o
it was already revealed that cervy has a new body. hence him looking younger. or rather not as old as he should be. the puzzle pieces fit to me. i could be wrong but the way i see it, why in story mode would they use the art of cervantes whenever Dumas was there.

Back