Raphael General Discussion / Q&A

Wow im honored that id still get a couple votes to do the soulcast even though i havnt been around for a bit. Personally it be cool to do it with another board member like they did in one of the other eps. Maybe i can head to the next jaxeldome and see if i can give Raph some burn so that we finally get a soulcast lol

i've been having a growing interest in raphael recently so i've been checking out his SA a bit. what exactly is 3A+B:5? i know it's just prep A+B, but is it a glitch or something?

i've been having a growing interest in raphael recently so i've been checking out his SA a bit. what exactly is 3A+B:5? i know it's just prep A+B, but is it a glitch or something?

Yes, It's just a glitchy way to get Prep A+B without entering Prep - cute, but not exactly helpful.

what do i do to keep people from stepping a bunch? atm i'm using 3A, 66A, 2A, and 11K.

what's good for getting people to duck other than grab a bunch?

what do i do to keep people from stepping a bunch? atm i'm using 3A, 66A, 2A, and 11K.

what's good for getting people to duck other than grab a bunch?

For the stepping situation I typically A.) Spam more step killers at advantage until they finally stop moving, or B.) Let them step and move with them with an action in mind.

As for ducking, I honestly think grabs and 2K are enough here.

NO PREP RAPH!!!

Ok peoples, I have come up with some ideas in the back of my head on lengthy canned Prep-less Raph strats, I dunno if it will be worth a new thread for now, but basically, I guess it would just be flowcharting but it would be completely Prep and SE free because they're so risky by themselves etc.

So like, on hit,

22B 2A 2K back step, OR 22B 2A, back step, 1A.

This is just a quick example for now since post 22B tech has been done to death, my ideas are a bit more complicated/occur with more obscure moves and baiting jg'es after moves with - on hit, sometimes on block. I may also just be rambling right now..................

people can re-GI the attack after 4A+B right? most of the time when i do land it no one GIs me, but i assume that's just because of the surprise factor.

You wont be too popular around here then.

i assume this has something to do with all the iprep stuff in the glitch thread? anywho, i don't really use raph's aGI very often though. it's kinda tough to land since it only hits horizontals. the main aGIs i use consistently are hilde's, zwei's, and both pyrrha's.

Back