Raphael media =/

in theory there sounds like a lotta reward, but at the range that 2B+K and 8B+K works, wouldn't it just be better to 2A ?

With SC4 raph yes, With SC3 raph it depended on range. Also his 2A was changed from 3 to 4.

With SC4 raph yes, With SC3 raph it depended on range. Also his 2A was changed from 3 to 4.

Looking back at the SC3 2_8B+K moves and yeah it does seem way less 0, 180 degree (as those moves seem to have some forward angle to them).

Even though you risk getting BT counterhit, I guess they're strictly better than the SC4 versions as neither version seemed to TC (though you get a pretty decent combo for guessing that one on sc4)

What do you guys think about Raph's dodge stance in SC3, should it return and replace teleporting?
Absolutely. I prefer the SC2 versions of the auto evades (B+K highs and mids, A+K mids and lows), but I would take wichever one as long as they are back.
SC3 version of 2_8B+K were infinitely better than SCIV's, not only could they actually catch your opponent's step, they also allowed for some nice wall combos. And 6B+K was one of his best moves, great spacing tool. I would like to have thos back but it seems unlikely. I would like to have SC3's Prep B+K in some form.
And again, what's the point of keeping 4B+K? You can't actually hit it, when they are behind you the command is BT B+K, having 4B+K from neutral has always been a waste of a command, just to complete the series but it's useless.

Confirmed Wuht, THat is the AE action from SC3. That will be a lot of fun to mess with.

236B GB at 3:30 indeed, cant tell why though. Im guessing a JF 236B now perhaps?

raph 236B on clean hit fucking hurts....
and prep A+B from standing

That 236B was on counter

Raph's CE is amazingly fast (ie very little animation before the cutscene) and hopefully its not blockable if the opponent does not guard before the cutscene.

That 236B was on counter

Raph's CE is amazingly fast (ie very little animation before the cutscene) and hopefully its not blockable if the opponent does not guard before the cutscene.

It is probably blockable after animation or we will be seeing a lot of CE's in a single match.

Im Guessing the CE is very easy to hit in combo. This rapheal is looking really really good.

I wonder how great the CE will launch.

After a 33B toe hop CH stun, if you could score a CE by lifting them off the ground that would be awesome (however unlikely).

Plus we never saw 66A+B connect, but I guess 33K:B is probably the best combo initiator (and we have to see if SEB K stuns long enough for a CE)

Back