Raphael Movelist

SCV 22A is gone, unless it's part of his AA or something. 22AA second hit should have been a mid for a better mixup but it better be NC and 22AB better be NCC.

My dream came true to a certain extent for Prep. It now has highs and mids for true pressure and other functions (Prep 6A and 6K to catch step). I was hoping they would add TC to Prep 4 but Shadow Evade stayed. It's still a great stance but will no longer be the main goal. I personally disliked entering an evasive stance but rarely ducking highs to access superior moves. Hopefully, we have ways to condition people to attack more often with highs during Prep.

Last edited:
Absolutely love the new Raph. So many tools, and enough depth and complexity to keep fans occupied for ages! He seems geared to a rather extreme defense/counter game.

I thought I had a good handle on things in SCV, but I have to admit his new Prep options seem daunting. Not sure at all what is going to work out in the long run. It does seem like he has a lot of viable new moves though, so it should keep opponents out of their comfort zones as they have to constantly change how they deal with him.

Raphael looks really awesome. Prep AA and Prep AB are decent fast mids. No more easy Prep shut down. I'm sad that 4B hold no longer guarantees followups. Why?? Requiring a CH makes it less appealing as his go-to TC.

Raph is cool in SC6 something new all the time, from minute to minute how I play all day he is more interesting.
I see potential a lot of new cool things. I created a topic what I discovered at this time :)

Quick question from a scVI noob.

Did we get a left tracking tool fast enough to beat step (or the abomination of stepG if still present)?
Does preparation have any (SCV prep with had not 1 but 2 universal answers even on hit) left tracking tool?
Any idea on the speed of 6B or any fast punisher poke?

And finally since i really didn t understand the new mechanics yet:
If i go into prep (or any stance) and opponent has a CE bar any way to evade the supermove if i see it coming or i have to avoid stances anytime opponet has a bar?

Ty

Lets hope because no left tool = raph useless.

Back