Raphael... Scarecrow or Vampire?

I absolutely love how he looks in the artwork! I would have preferred him to lose the hat, but I'm still content with how he looks~

His face is flatter, which is what's throwing me off from being able to see that its Raph. That said, he looks almost like a phantom or a phantasm. I also want to bring up a point; no where in any of Raphael's or Amy's bios does it state he's a vampire, only that he became malfested, or at least partially.

his profile states that he became something because of the power of soul edge, but my japanese skill is obviously too low.

he doesn't look like a vampire anymore... and that smoke on the artwork reminds me more of a ghost, a phantom. his eyes are not red. he's wearing the bat signs upside down...

The new look is pretty cool, though the hat isn't quite the right hat for him. Something more like a fedora. Maybe that's just my personal taste x)

i think the zombie/undead game trend has finally reached fighting games!
ivy - stopped aging = ZOMBIE
tira - age unknown, white as hell = ZOMBIE
raphael - supposed to be dead! - white eyes = ZOMBIE
voldo - malfested = ZOMBIE
astaroth - frankenstein = ZOMBIE boss!
cervantes will probably be in this game so... ZOMBIE!

lol jk

318623_264370430272963_157579717618702_759856_1606752172_n.jpg

My secondary is back in action! Now with a new witch hunter look to him. I like how he still has his aristocrat flare to him.

"The tragic aristocrat who became malfested due to the power of Soul Edge. Searches for Amy and for salvation."

Everything else in his bio is pretty much the same.

Back