Raphael... Scarecrow or Vampire?

Do that...NOW! :D

Here :D

SCV ORIGINAL
raphaelsc5render.jpg

GATSU EDITS
raphedits.jpg

Yet with old classic colours it become not bad at all imho,more near to his original SC2 concept

Nice color edits. I'll probably have a few costumes for Raph, I might steal one of these. :p

GJ gatsu, the 1st recolour is pretty much how i do my 1P SC4 raphael (as evidenced in my avatar)

I like the first one and for some reason, it feels kinda christmasy with the red and green. But those two colors look best on him in my opinion. ^^

GJ gatsu, the 1st recolour is pretty much how i do my 1P SC4 raphael (as evidenced in my avatar)
Well,is some resemblance to SC3's Raph, green,red,brown and a lil bit of gold

For some reason probably is the best of these three
The third at first look was the one that i liked more, it remind the veri first Raph,it remind classic musketeer uniform and even the french flag.

But at the end i feel it too flashy,so i agree on prefer the first green one, is the most traveler looking,wich is SCV concept

Raphael still have the blood sucking attack, so no scarecrow, no vampire hunter, same old "vampire" Raph...

lmao, so

his stage is the forest stage (home of a certain vampire species fangirls drool over)

his BGM is called "Blood Thirst Concierto" (if that's obvious enough)

Yes, he's a fucking vampire.

Can anyone explain raph's sleeves to me ? In some screen shots they open from the top and in these official 3D render poses, they are buttoned up snugly.

Can anyone explain raph's sleeves to me ? In some screen shots they open from the top and in these official 3D render poses, they are buttoned up snugly.
You mean near his shoulders right? I'm squinting at his 3D picture and some of his screen shots as well as his anime style picture and I think they're opened. The buttons seem more like side decorations on the lining. Or maybe Raphael just doesn't want to button them up. But that's what I'm seeing while squinting. If I'm wrong, I need to get my eyes checked.

Ingame are like a little cloack

I seen the broken version too,basically it lose that over sleeves cloth and the hat, it remind a lil bit SC2 1p

His 2p is likely going to be a more flamboyant version of his SC4 1P.

I would like his 2P to be something like ivy's george washington themed costume, with tassels and badges and all that royalty stuff, maybe even a monocle

His 2p is likely going to be a more flamboyant version of his SC4 1P.

I would like his 2P to be something like ivy's george washington themed costume, with tassels and badges and all that royalty stuff, maybe even a monocle
Oh God no! plz no!

Back