rdmunhoz's SCVI gallery

Great batch with your trademark ethnic/cultural angle, all look badass and ooze charisma. The pipe, i done 2 of those remember ? Indianivy and pirazwel.
i would give some colors lower first value, higher hue in some cases for more contrast & vibrance, but maybe just the pics.
Dependîg on the Eq you can saturate a bit more and remember to match colors sometimes for a more organic and cohesive appearance.
Just sayin...:)

Great batch with your trademark ethnic/cultural angle, all look badass and ooze charisma. The pipe, i done 2 of those remember ? Indianivy and pirazwel.
i would give some colors lower first value, higher hue in some cases for more contrast & vibrance, but maybe just the pics.
Dependîg on the Eq you can saturate a bit more and remember to match colors sometimes for a more organic and cohesive appearance.
Just sayin...:)
Yeah, I remember that! Thank you for the feedback my friend

Of last group my favs are definitely gypsy vibe Haohmaru and (almost) human Cervantes
Zasa head is intriguing too!

I looked at all of your creations ... Some are very successful and impress me with your sense of creativity ... Thank you for these inspirations

hi guys... just a simple pack

Jiun - The Green Elf Warrior
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg

Ubacca - Elite Guard from Tumbaza Tribe
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

Gudda Khan - King of Tumbaza Tribe
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Greetto - The cursed Collector - He uses the umbrella to hide and protect the monstrous head on his back (part of his body)
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg

Raggar - as Black Bear
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg

Raggar - as White Bear
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg

Thank you so much guys... I can say the same about both of you @Rusted Blade and @superdurand !!! You guys (and some others) always inspired me... you are great artist and I Just love the work of you
You know, rdmunhoz is one of those I wish we had seen more from: the quality in this thread is so consistently high!
I agree with you. We could also add Umbra4life, Filptop and others who have worked wonders and greatly inspired me...

Thank you so much guys... I can say the same about both of you @Rusted Blade and @superdurand !!! You guys (and some others) always inspired me... you are great artist and I Just love the work of you
You're most welcome, and thank you as well! You're designs here are all so elaborate: you really managed to make your style remarkable and memorable from just a (relatively) small collection. You should give Superdurand a worthy competitor in the competition thread, if you have the time and inclination!

Back