rdmunhoz's SCVI gallery

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Well, I decided to do five because they are mine hehehe)

Conquest - I will change to Hilde style as soon as possible
Conquest 1.jpg
Conquest 2.jpg
Conquest 3.jpg
Conquest 4.jpg
Conquest 5.jpg

War
War 1.jpg
War 2.jpg
War 3.jpg
War 4.jpg
War 5.jpg

Famine
Famine 1.jpg
Famine 2.jpg
Famine 3.jpg
Famine 4.jpg
Famine 5.jpg
Famine 6.jpg

Plague
Plague 1.jpg
Plague 2.jpg
Plague 3.jpg
Plague 4.jpg
Plague 5.jpg

Death
Death 1.jpg
Death 2.jpg
Death 3.jpg
Death 4.jpg
Death 5.jpg

Really love the quality and feel of your designs. Famine’s chest-mouth... just nope though. Can’t wait to see what you’ll do with any future DLC.

The indians are your forte but the cat anthros in their midst made me scratch my head and my jaw drop. Nice head build my friend

Seems I missed a fair few additions since my last visit. And even a cat- er, excuse me, forest elf! Always a fan of those, of course. Love the colors.

I think 'Conquest' steals the show for me though, that eerie dead stare and patchwork skin makes me think of some animated clockwork doll brought to life and sent out to slaughter everything it encounters.

As always, seems like everything you post has a ridiculously high quality level. Dunno when the next CAS pack drops, but I certainly hope to see more from you when it does! (if not sooner)

Your samurai is sick ! :)
Barbarian couple nice too, you were always the ethnic CAS expert...only thing is that i think the hairdo on her is maybe not savage/messy or bombastic enough like her lover’s, but it’s still some hairy good stuff...

Your samurai is sick ! :)
Barbarian couple nice too, you were always the ethnic CAS expert...only thing is that i think the hairdo on her is maybe not savage/messy or bombastic enough like her lover’s, but it’s still some hairy good stuff...
yes... I have to agree with you... I'll try something more savage for her... thank you friend

Great use of Haohmaru’s hair. It feels a little too specific to find a good use for.
yeah... I used that hair only in two CaS... the barbarian and to upgrade my forest elf... but can't think that hairstyle for any another CaS for now
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200511235032.jpg

That Nightmare costume is amazing!!! Very badass. The plaid gives me Scottish vibes and I think he looks really cute lmao!!! Is he wearing a mask to help him stay safe from coronavirus? ;)

Strong detail and colour balance work, rdmunhoz--particularly for Maxi, Mitsurugi and Haohmaru! The work on that injured eye for Mitsu is really skillful--though I dare say this version of the man needs to learn to keep his guard up, lol!

If you'll forgive a tiny reference to my own stuff, I can't help but feel like your Cervantes here incidentally shares a continuity with one I designed a while back: even though the handful of similarities are just coincidence/the result of only so many assets that one can use for our foreboding pirate captain, I still enjoy how much yours feels like it could come smack in the middle between my adaptation (meant to suggest a version of the man before he was consumed by his obsession with, and eventual possession by, Soul Edge) and the standard Cervantes model.

Last edited:
Strong detail and colour balance work, rdmunhoz--particularly for Maxi, Mitsurugi and Haohmaru! The work on that injured eye for Mitsu is really skillful--though I dare say this version of the man needs to learn to keep his guard up, lol!

f you'll forgive a tiny reference to my own stuff, I can't help but feel like your Cervantes incidentally shares a continuity with one I designed a while back: even though the handful of similarities are just coincidence/the result of only so many assets that one can use for our foreboding pirate captain, I still enjoy how much yours feels like it could come smack in the middle between my adaptation (meant to suggest a version of the man before he was consumed by his obsession with, and eventual possession by, Soul Edge) and the standard Cervantes model.

" this version of the man needs to learn to keep his guard up " I totally agree with that hahaha
Yeah... I follow your work and I have to say that's amazing, I loved your Cervantes!!!

Back