rdmunhoz's SCVI gallery

Ardent

[08] Mercenary
You're of the few creators who have troubled me, in a good way. My jaw hits the floor each time I see your work, the amounts of detail you integrate in your CAS are crazy good, with the CAS themselves looking even better! Outstanding creations friend :D

rdmunhoz

[13] Hero
You're of the few creators who have troubled me, in a good way. My jaw hits the floor each time I see your work, the amounts of detail you integrate in your CAS are crazy good, with the CAS themselves looking even better! Outstanding creations friend :D
Thank you my friend... It is always very satisfying when you guys find every detail in our creations! Thanks

SpellcraftQuill

[14] Master
Juan’s bandana covering his eye looks really freaking badass. Shame the crescent moon will tend to be obvious. Maybe make it a different color or something?

Dimitri looks really Castlevania-esque. Great use of the book. That cross-shaped scar is pretty intimidating.

ThePascuzzi

[13] Hero
Excellent CaS thus far, as expected from you! My favorite is Mamuth. I don't think very many people would even think to make a yeti/snow monster CaS. Simple, but very effective design. I'd like to fight it sometime!

superdurand

[05] Battler
I love vampire wings for dimitri fitted on the collar of the coat
I love vampire wings for dimitri fitted on the collar of the coat

Harrawesome

[09] Warrior
WOW. Beautiful creations, I don't know where to start. I'll have to come back and review a few of these later, but for now;
Your Dark Knight character - DAMN. That's exactly how Bats should look in SoulCalibur.
F*cking nailed it.
Also, Lólindir - HOLY SHIT. This guy is a work of art. Well done my friend.
Mamuth looks like an absolute beast, you made a playable character look more like a boss character. Nice.
The skin on Molok's head is beyond impressive, and I love your Storm Ranger deisgn!!

Fliptop

[12] Conqueror
I liked Zeebu as a yeti-like dude but the Mamuth update is amazing.

I like the crucifix scar on Dimitri's head - really neat little touch.

Pendragon looks like he just stepped out of a story book - love it!

Molok the Orc is also great, I really think you nailed his face!

Ardent

[08] Mercenary
I lost it at Juan, Ramirez and Pendragon, that trio looks absolutely stunning!! Ramirez especially couldn't look more pirate-y than he already is, bravo!!! :D

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Very strong batches, i prefer the first one, but both exhibit some cool techniques (special mention to the scabbard, the nose ring and the eagle's talons...
Thanks for creditting me too, i think your astarock looks even fiercer than mine with that awesome nose ring and badass hammer of death :)

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
Same here, you along with others always keep me interested in creating more CAS... even though i’m already getting bored and out of ideas. And you, i consider one of the great CAS artists.