Molok1.jpg
Molok2.jpg
Molok3.jpg
Molok4.jpg

StormRanger
StormRanger1.jpg
StormRanger2.jpg
StormRanger3.jpg

You're of the few creators who have troubled me, in a good way. My jaw hits the floor each time I see your work, the amounts of detail you integrate in your CAS are crazy good, with the CAS themselves looking even better! Outstanding creations friend :D

You're of the few creators who have troubled me, in a good way. My jaw hits the floor each time I see your work, the amounts of detail you integrate in your CAS are crazy good, with the CAS themselves looking even better! Outstanding creations friend :D
Thank you my friend... It is always very satisfying when you guys find every detail in our creations! Thanks

Juan’s bandana covering his eye looks really freaking badass. Shame the crescent moon will tend to be obvious. Maybe make it a different color or something?

Dimitri looks really Castlevania-esque. Great use of the book. That cross-shaped scar is pretty intimidating.

Excellent CaS thus far, as expected from you! My favorite is Mamuth. I don't think very many people would even think to make a yeti/snow monster CaS. Simple, but very effective design. I'd like to fight it sometime!

I love vampire wings for dimitri fitted on the collar of the coat

I love vampire wings for dimitri fitted on the collar of the coat

WOW. Beautiful creations, I don't know where to start. I'll have to come back and review a few of these later, but for now;
Your Dark Knight character - DAMN. That's exactly how Bats should look in SoulCalibur.
F*cking nailed it.
Also, Lólindir - HOLY SHIT. This guy is a work of art. Well done my friend.
Mamuth looks like an absolute beast, you made a playable character look more like a boss character. Nice.
The skin on Molok's head is beyond impressive, and I love your Storm Ranger deisgn!!

I liked Zeebu as a yeti-like dude but the Mamuth update is amazing.

I like the crucifix scar on Dimitri's head - really neat little touch.

Pendragon looks like he just stepped out of a story book - love it!

Molok the Orc is also great, I really think you nailed his face!

I lost it at Juan, Ramirez and Pendragon, that trio looks absolutely stunning!! Ramirez especially couldn't look more pirate-y than he already is, bravo!!! :D

Very strong batches, i prefer the first one, but both exhibit some cool techniques (special mention to the scabbard, the nose ring and the eagle's talons...
Thanks for creditting me too, i think your astarock looks even fiercer than mine with that awesome nose ring and badass hammer of death :)

Same here, you along with others always keep me interested in creating more CAS... even though i’m already getting bored and out of ideas. And you, i consider one of the great CAS artists.

Back