Request to go! (SC6)

RagingGhost

[09] Warrior
Probably the most challenging one known to humankind. Could someone give me tips on how to get the face and hair right, please?

Onyyx

[13] Hero
Here's a challenge for anyone who thinks they know their way around special equipment, because I sure don't.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to recreate Kamen Rider Faiz.

faiz.png

I've been on a tokusatsu binge as of late, and I'm hoping to gather as many Riders as I can for my roster.

faiz front.png
faiz edge.jpg
faiz detail.png
takumi.jpg

Onyyx

[13] Hero
Sorry for the double post, but I figure requests and creations should be kept separate, if I'm wrong I guess @brucege can merge these posts. I gave a shot at Cai Wenji, @mokamoka827's request. I'm not totally happy with it as the large belt can't have stickers applied to it, but it's also the only belt of its type for women, but an attempt was made on the whole.

20181208010418_1.jpg

mokamoka827

[13] Hero
Sorry for the double post, but I figure requests and creations should be kept separate, if I'm wrong I guess @brucege can merge these posts. I gave a shot at Cai Wenji, @mokamoka827's request. I'm not totally happy with it as the large belt can't have stickers applied to it, but it's also the only belt of its type for women, but an attempt was made on the whole.

View attachment 56258
Nice job! I think it turned out pretty well, given what's available. I actually went with that belt when I attempted her too, since there really isn't much else that would work lol. Nice choice of shoes, by the way! Somehow, using those didn't occur to me, I ended up defaulting to the stilettos lol

Onyyx

[13] Hero
Nice job! I think it turned out pretty well, given what's available. I actually went with that belt when I attempted her too, since there really isn't much else that would work lol. Nice choice of shoes, by the way! Somehow, using those didn't occur to me, I ended up defaulting to the stilettos lol
I'm glad you like it! Honestly I've taken a bit of a liking to those shoes seeing as they seem to be the only high-heeled option that can be work without causing socks and tights to vanish from the legs. The only problem (if you can call it that) with the creation is that I used Taki's underwear, so whenever she uses Soul Charge her chest and thighs light up with purple gubbins.

Donutman

[12] Conqueror
I would like to see someone else's take on Uzume, I tried myself and I'm not sure how I feel about my attempt
UzumePortrait.png

Masume_Ex

[01] Neophyte
OK I got one last request. It's a big one Could someone please do the Sailor Senshi, Outer and Inner. If this already exists for 6 (I know it does for 5) could you please link me to where I can find the formulas so I can put them on my console.