Request to go!

Here's Darkmoonlight's request for Talim SCII P3! 3 months late is better than never lol.
View attachment 26631
The poncho/drapey thingy in SCV is horrid, so I decided to focus on the head instead. She's technically bald, but I used a phoenix sticker for the bangs and a pair of beetle horns for the braid, which can be seen below. The hat consists of a maid head dress, a sphere, and a pair of bunny ears. The original blue and white color scheme was too plain for my tastes so I added more red...again.
View attachment 26633
Couldn't really settle on a style for Talim, but she's all windy and stuff, so I figured she'd be nautically inclined too.
View attachment 26632
Talim doin' the Captain Morgan like a pro. Avast!
Happy new years!
I love you.

I've been trying to make Iron Tager from Blazblue for a long time, but he always turns out really derpy looking. Can someone give me a hand?
bb-iron-tager.jpg

Guy ^^ Did I ever talked how cool you guys are ? Yah...sorry for doing so many requests but you guys do so much better than I : 3
SilabusRX.JPG

@Emperor: That is kinda tricky. You could use a waist cloth belt, but the problem would be the central flap of robe. I'll have a try soon.
@Donutman: Indeed.
@Hikari: Really? He's just about as simple as it gets. He looks like a chick, so start with a FEMALE body. Long gloves, necktie, pumpkin pants (obviously with pocket stickers,) metal boots. As for the jacket, you can use a sleeveless long coat (if there is such a thing) or use a sleeveless shirt + a waist cloth (belt equipment.) You may also create a jacket with 2 angled pocket stickers + a set of rabbit ears for the collar. Butterfly antennae for the hair. Try figuring it out yourself! If you still can't figure it out, I'll post an attempt later this week.

Just in case, (I think brucege was gonna try his hand at my request) a request for Iron Tager, cause we need THE POWER OF SCIENCE up here in SC

I really want someone else to try and make the Rathalos Armor from Monster Hunter i already gave it a try but im sure someone else can do better.
I did something with the Rathalos and Rathian armors a while back. I don't think they're anywhere as good as yours, however. They're also not faithful recreations; they're semi-original designs I threw together using the originals as inspiration. I'll post the links to where they're posted in my thread below.

Hunter
Huntress

Back