Request to go!

I grow tired of countless anime characters. How about something new?

Try making a football player.

I grow tired of countless anime characters. How about something new?

Try making a football player.
If you're gonna tell people to start making football players, why not request one for yourself? If there's a particular one you want to be remade, post a pic and ask.

i requested this a long time but no one ever got around to any so i guess i'll ask again! any one of them you guys want to attempt would be awesome!

Attachments

• lucy CAS.jpg
    lucy CAS.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 327
  • lucy CAS2.jpg
    lucy CAS2.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 290
  • lucy CAS3.jpg
    lucy CAS3.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 300
Well, Pocky, I kinda figured throwing that out there was the same as requesting it. But since I failed to post a picture before...

th

I mean, I like anime and other video games as much as the next guy. But seeing as you can find pretty much 5 copies of each video game/anime character somewhere on the web, I figure we could till some new ground. That's also why I like movie characters like Enkindu's Freddy Krueger.

And also the thought that you could Bull Rush someone with a major NFL player adds that much more fun to Player Matches with friends.

P.S.: I only picked Michael Vick because I like red. ^_^

I can understand seeing a bunch of Cloud CAS can be quite redundant for instance, but if another person requests Tifa then another request Yuffie, that's what this thread is about: helping those who are stuck on recreations. Not stating everyone should do something different. The only opinions that matter is the peeps that request....as long as they don't come off as demanding fools.

Hopefully, your request will be answered.

I can understand seeing a bunch of Cloud CAS can be quite redundant for instance, but if another person requests Tifa then another request Yuffie, that's what this thread is about: helping those who are stuck on recreations. Not stating everyone should do something different. The only opinions that matter is the peeps that request....as long as they don't come off as demanding fools.

Hopefully, your request will be answered.
I understand. My opinion should not be placed above/treated more important than someone else's. If seeing those creations is so pleasing to others, I do not have the right to say they should not get it.

However, I do recommend we inject some variety. Thank you for hearing out my opinion and responding with such maturity, as I respect that very much.

In the future, I will be more careful how I word things so I will not come across as rude, demanding, or condescending. Sometimes I rush to type out what I am thinking, then read the responses, and think, "Okay, I have failed to communicate my feelings properly."

It's alright. I already know you meant no harm. Just try looking at other threads. This one is kind of operates like a fast food joint haha.

Customer: I want a Magneto CAS
Server: Coming right up. Here you go.
Customer: Thank you.

If not, try making a thread of your own. You either wow us or make a contest one.

I am new here, but i was wondering if anyone could make this for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

1chara_f13.jpg

Ruby from the game Summon Night

Well, Pocky, I kinda figured throwing that out there was the same as requesting it. But since I failed to post a picture before...

th

I mean, I like anime and other video games as much as the next guy. But seeing as you can find pretty much 5 copies of each video game/anime character somewhere on the web, I figure we could till some new ground. That's also why I like movie characters like Enkindu's Freddy Krueger.

And also the thought that you could Bull Rush someone with a major NFL player adds that much more fun to Player Matches with friends.

P.S.: I only picked Michael Vick because I like red. ^_^
Michael Vick?...Sorry, I'm from Wisconsin... Go Pack Go.... I remember tring a football player once ... It didn't go so well, I can give it another shot. But , if I do you will have to change the color yourself.... Red is nice but I wouldn't make it anything but Green and Gold!

It's been over a week since my request, so I might as well ask again if anyone could possibly make Tashigi from One Piece. Here are some pictures for reference:

tashigi_by_yorunotora-d5u7tpu.jpg

tashigi2_by_yorunotora-d5u7tqx.jpg

tashigifig_by_yorunotora-d5u7tr6.jpg

As for the fighting style, I recommend giving her the style of Alpha Patroklos, since Mitsurugi's body language and moves don't really fit her. Thanks in advance!

Hey, that's no problem. I'll even provide another pic for you because at this point, any football player CAS is better than none.
back_alley_john_1972_10_01.jpg

I didnt make this, but this might satisfy you zaden

TOUCHDOWN!
BozXe.jpg

- PS doesn't let us use many items for NM 3Ps, so I made do with what I had. Apprently, it was enough to more-or-less make a football player.

- Two Balls and a pair of Beetle Horns make up the helmet.

- The tights are patterned with the varying widths stripes. All but the thinnest stripes and the two around them are colored a light gold.

- Jeans pocket stickers add detail to the football cleats.

- I'm a Niners fan, so I had give this CaS a red-and-gold color scheme. The solid gold sword is a reference to the team name, in turn a reference to the gold seekers of the California Gold Rush.

it is cool, though i am not into american football (i am french remember), but i think it deserves kudos for the mask build alone ;o)
I was wondering about the whole football /soccer thing...
In Wisconsin Greenbay Packer's fans are notoriously crazy.... Google cheese head if you don't believe me.

We also have an old-timey leather head football player that seems to fit Soulcalibur a little better .... But we're not quite done with him yet.
:)

Back