Return of the Jaxel-Dome!

Damn, that's what's up. Plus I will actually be able to actually have a drink that day. Get hype!!!!!!!!!!!!

two things

1. We need to put the GTM belt on the line (who has it now anyway)?

2. The no pants championship - Jian is undefeated in the no pants challenge, will anyone dethrone him?

YAAAA this is what i like to see... more hype, and more people that should be here.. Come on people. Lets make the return a crazy event. I need to get my cooking skills back to par again...lol

Just so people know... I can't house a large number of people this time. Please find your own accommodations for housing.

Jaxel can you house a small number of people and if so can i be included in that small number? ill say eehhh all night if so!!

if not can anyone house me?

EDIT: aside from drinking/driving, is this something id even need housing for? is there anything going on sunday? and finally what time do you plan on kicking everyone out Mr Jaxel if nothings on on sunday?

sorry for all the questions eeehhh

LOL goof, im sure that Jaxel will answer those questions since he is the only one who would know..lol If anything, IM,PM or Tell him off in Chat.. thats what i would do...lol

thx KIT, i prob wont drink or drink alot so Jaxel can kick us out anytime and we'll head home

but i should be there. who knows, maybe ill bring some scrubs with me!

ill try and get south jersey to come to this if you assholes come to jersey shoreyuken .... i love you guys!!

lol Aneudee, you know you and the south jersey crew miss us.. Just get them to roll up... You know you wont regret it...LOL

WTF ?! WHERE'S THE HYPE ?! >:( Tounement is in a week !! LET'S GET SOME HYPE IN HERE !! >:(

EDIT:
brocklesnar.jpg

Lesner says get hype !! >:)

Back