RIP DLC

I wish they woud've continued the DLC.That means no holiday themed outfits for SC5..which SC4 had..

Also I thought of something.
Remember the Nightmare outfit parts for the DLC?
Well since you can't customize his torso (for some stupid reason) none of his torso gear could be used with an actual Nightmare. Algol can be customized yet Nightmare (who once was) can't?!
Anyway, that got me thinking that might be the reason they decided to stop where they did.
I mean they probably planed to stop after the SC5 character pack, but realizing that Nightmare's gear would be un-usable with Nightmare, they thought they'd get the Japanese School Girl outfit that a lot of people wanted instead and be done with the DLC.

Just a thought.

I really wanted Nightmare's 2P, which would've been great for customs rather than just a Nightmare 3P, because I think a little beyond what's two inches from my face and for all their "endless possibilities" crap, I'd think they'd at least pretend to know that about me.

Yeah I know it would've been cool to use for other characters other than Nightmare because I too had plans to use his p1 and p2 parts for Original and Non Original characters I had planed to make.

Such a shame indeed.

Sorry that I'll be adding to Tekken's sales. XD TTT2 looks badass.

As consolation, I promise to buy any and all future SC releases. Course I was going to do that anyways.

Are you kidding? They are way too different, both in personallity and gameplay, they only share sword and shield, nothing else.
I play SCV with Pyrrha but still keep with SCIV and Cassie, it´s a huge different when I go from one to another.
Its still the same weapon and it takes away the variety. Not everone likes that weaponstyle in general.

Sorry if I missed something, too lazy to go back and read through all these pages and what not.

But werent we supposed to get a 9th DLC that was supposed to be more character costumes? (Viola, Voldo, Hilde etc) What ever happened to that? Correct me if Im wrong.

Sorry if I missed something, too lazy to go back and read through all these pages and what not.

But werent we supposed to get a 9th DLC that was supposed to be more character costumes? (Viola, Voldo, Hilde etc) What ever happened to that? Correct me if Im wrong.

Breaking news! They stopped DLC..... a while back..... Andromeda good this time of year?

Oh okay. That sucks. Thank you for your answer. :)

Any time. I was disappointed, but not as much as most because I never assumed that seeing the thumbnails automatically meant we'd get the item.

Still, I was hoping to (theoretically) stick Mitsu's 1P top, Nightmare's 2P tassety hip-cloth thing, and Mitsu's 1P hakama onto Yoshimitsu. Possibly with Nightmare's 2P hood.
Grim reaper Yoshi? I'll take mine with ice please.

AE is getting new patch btw , and Banco is giving us c...k in the a..s and i don't blame them , 90% of the SC community are 2-3 months casuals or people who only use CAS.
Why should they bring new patch or characters ?

AE is getting new patch btw , and Banco is giving us c...k in the a..s and i don't blame them , 90% of the SC community are 2-3 months casuals or people who only use CAS.
Why should they bring new patch or characters ?

Actually I'd guess that far less than 90% were casuals.

The reason they don't give much else back to the community, is because it's a shit community. All those people bitching, and all the in-fighting? Yeah, THAT works in our favour.

Back