Rock players front and center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHobo

[09] Warrior
Okay, I have a question about his 1A+G

Sometimes when I get it I can follow it up with 3B+G, but usually it doesn't work.

Basically I'm just wondering why this is, is it due to teching, does it depend on who you try it on, or is there something else that decides whether or not 3B+G will connect. (I'd test out all of these myself in training, but my xbox is currently in xbox heaven and is being shipped back to me by god.)

Okay, I have a question about his 1A+G

Sometimes when I get it I can follow it up with 3B+G, but usually it doesn't work.

Basically I'm just wondering why this is, is it due to teching, does it depend on who you try it on, or is there something else that decides whether or not 3B+G will connect. (I'd test out all of these myself in training, but my xbox is currently in xbox heaven and is being shipped back to me by god.)

Wow news to me.Maybe it a hitbox issue,were u fighting a Custom character or regular cast?

Hmm it may be only when you are close to walls and edges on small characters. That's all I can think of.

It's happened in various matches, but I honestly can't remember what characters were being used.

I only remember for certain that the next game I joined I used my normal rock (wearing a custom outfit) against Zasalamel and every time I tried it I seemed just out of range. But yeah, a hit box issue is what I was thinking, I am going to test all of my ideas on it out when my xbox arrives but I was hoping someone else already knew.

Hmm it may be only when you are close to walls and edges on small characters. That's all I can think of.

I tried the wall thing, but that was against Zasalamel in training, maybe if I try it on a small character against a wall.

It's happened in various matches, but I honestly can't remember what characters were being used.

I only remember for certain that the next game I joined I used my normal rock (wearing a custom outfit) against Zasalamel and every time I tried it I seemed just out of range. But yeah, a hit box issue is what I was thinking, I am going to test all of my ideas on it out when my xbox arrives but I was hoping someone else already knew.

Shit if this holds another plus for Rock just likethe B+K thing on Amy after the back ground throw.I hope he has something for Cassandra i hate that bitch.:p

i'm very confused....
1A+G is the head first grab where he headbutts them 3 times. That doesn't give a free ground throw

Which grab do you really mean?

i'm very confused....
1A+G is the head first grab where he headbutts them 3 times. That doesn't give a free ground throw

Which grab do you really mean?

Well shut your mouth for a moment and I'll tell you.

I know it doesn't do that usually, my point is that there have been a few matches where it DOES I don't know if it's a hitbox issue or a teching thing or what, but I intend to find out when my xbox gets back.

No need to be hostile. If you don't have something to test , save your posts for when you do.

AFAIK, you can't get anything off the 1A+G ground throw, as he has a recovery animation that allows them to tech before he can follow up, unless they just lay there.

cha cha

Well shut your mouth for a moment and I'll tell you.

I know it doesn't do that usually, my point is that there have been a few matches where it DOES I don't know if it's a hitbox issue or a teching thing or what, but I intend to find out when my xbox gets back.

whoa whoa whoa man....all i'm asking is for you to clarify, what's your deal?

Anyway to answer your question even though i feel like i shouldn't cuz u're being an ASSHOLE.

After 1A+G if you dash in and do feet first grab, the opponent CANNOT sideroll the grab, which is what they probably were trying to do. They CAN however techroll any direction and escape your grab (which incidently opens up other options). It's not character specific, and there's not hitbox issue. Your opponent just attempted to sideroll, or was too lazy teching.

whoa whoa whoa man....all i'm asking is for you to clarify, what's your deal?

Anyway to answer your question even though i feel like i shouldn't cuz u're being an ASSHOLE.

After 1A+G if you dash in and do feet first grab, the opponent CANNOT sideroll the grab, which is what they probably were trying to do. They CAN however techroll any direction and escape your grab (which incidently opens up other options). It's not character specific, and there's not hitbox issue. Your opponent just attempted to sideroll, or was too lazy teching.

Ah thanks, well that solves that problem.

Wow DrHobo you need to work on that anger dude. But since Johnny mon got ya covered all is well. I'll close this thread for D_Matt_Ma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back