- ROCKSTAR GAMES Grand Theft Auto V -

GTA V is GOTY?

• Ya!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Nah...

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
I wish I knew in advance that they were going to make it so you could have a custom character and play with 16 other people at a time. I would have definitely pre-ordered then. No create a character, no buy. Except for tekken, of course.

i spent more time waiting in line for GTA4 than i did actually playing it. GTA5 is good, in a "i have friends over and 10 minutes to kill so let me make them laugh" kind of way.

no way in a million years does GTA5 deserve GOTY over The Last of Us.

Meanwhile at Rockstar...
a8W8r1p_460sa.gif

While the story in this GTA wasnt particularly amazing, what I DID love was the delivery of it. The cutscenes and dialogue in this game is amazing. They are all simply interesting or funny to me. I told myself I would blaze through my second playthrough and skip every cutscenes except the ones i liked, but I ended up watching 80% of them anyway. The game also doesnt feel too linear as quite a few missions have different approaches and perspectives to them.

This game is boss. Can't wait for online.

Oh and the default aiming is just terrible, what the actual fuck is that 'Press left/right to instantly aim at someone else' What am I 5? Semi Assisted pls.

Silly Americans blaming this game for their problems makes me laugh.

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
How does the dumb social media blame violent acts in real life on video games?

Africa and the Middle East are like a HUNDRED TIMES more violent, and they don't even have consoles over there!

Palestine launches cheap missiles every day at Israel to try and hit crowded market places with women and children, so much that Israel has their own personal anti-missile defense system stationed in the heart of cities.. (Google search Iron Dome).

^ You gonna blame all that on violent video games retard news anchor people?? xDD Herp Derp news media.. >:P

How does the dumb social media blame violent acts in real life on video game.

Silly Americans blaming this game for their problems makes me laugh.

It's easier to find a scapegoat rather than let things be. The parents or those relevant to the perpetrator would rather blame something for their loved one's actions than accept that said person is a psycho. Social media just wants a sensational story and relevance. Politicians want to highlight violent games to distract their taxpaying constituents from the real issues.

I have the game and I'm confused on how to switch between characters. Like should I try and finish all the missions for one character than switch to another?

If anyone wants to play GTA Online sometime on Xbox, just add my tag GeeTeeEff and we can raise hell like rednecks.

So. I got GTAV. Really. Just for GTA Online. I really couldn't give a fuck about Story Mode.

Didn't appreciate the non-skippable tutorial for an Online portion of a game. But once I got through that part. Fun was had.

Straight up. Do whatever. Yeehaw.

I was kinda meh with the story mode. It's better and more engaging than the GTA stories have been for awhile but the single player just hasn't had that pull that GTA3 had that kept me playing for months. GTAOnline though. Oh my lord this is fun.

Beat the game went to online mode and it's really fun aside from having random people put $7000 bounties on my head for no reason. Not that fun having 4 people trying to hunt you down the entire time you're in a session.

Game has so much casuals its a breeze to play online. They have no concept of chest high walls gameplay. Running full pelt at you while you're in cover.

So after a week of hearing my son in his room "Nigga this and Fuck this nigga that". I would occasionally sneak into his room to see what was up. Still GTAV didnt appeal to me.

So after he been begging me to at least try it.....I sat down and played some. That was friday night. I havent shut off my xbox since then.

This game is suprisingly hella fun. Im diggin on it. But there are some things in this game that are like "HOLY SHIT, cover the eyes and ears of the kids!!" Im a pretty laid back parent, but some stuff Im sitting there with my son and it happens and Im all like "AAWWWKKARD!!!" Like when Trevor had some chick bent over his counter in his trailer.

Still...game is hella tight, my dawg

Back