[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Kid- sup man its been years since I have played you whats up man. Lets meet up and play man when do you have time? Hit me up

Ai-uchi- Good Games tonight really enjoyed our matches see you at S.O.S. crib on Sunday if you are avail take care man.

Chicken wing and his wife- Thanks for da ride home and I will be over the next time yall have time.

Kid- sup man its been years since I have played you whats up man. Lets meet up and play man when do you have time? Hit me up
What's up? Yeah it's been forever in a day...Hell last time I played you in any Calibur game, was the first one...We're talking pre-military, still in high school days...Ah, good times...Are you gonna' be at the tournament Oct 11th? I'll probably show up and get some games in...Never been to Gamelot though...I'm usually free every other day...or so...I haven't follwed the Calibur series seriously after the first ...Played a little of the second, none of the third, so on...Good to see you're still alive and kicking...

What's up? Yeah it's been forever in a day...Hell last time I played you in any Calibur game, was the first one...We're talking pre-military, still in high school days...Ah, good times...Are you gonna' be at the tournament Oct 11th? I'll probably show up and get some games in...Never been to Gamelot though...I'm usually free every other day...or so...I haven't follwed the Calibur series seriously after the first ...Played a little of the second, none of the third, so on...Good to see you're still alive and kicking...

Yeah its been awhile lol back when me you and WC maxi was playing at your crib on part 1. I will be at the tourney so we can catch up on old times but if you want to meet up before then just let me know. take care.

S.O.S.- Just re posting what Blaze said, where do you live man and what time does the festivities begin. What system do you have so I can bring the right stick. Thanks

for everyone who is coming over tomorrow the address is 5335 glen ridge dr sa tx 78229. apt# 2512 (im on the 2nd floor) and the festivities begin at 3 pm. not sure when the games will come to an end but we will see.

if you need help with directions or what not call 210-723-5386

cant wait! :p

oh and i have a ps3. if anyone wanted to bring an extra ps3 and copy i have an extra tv.

Word!

Don't apologize. CW is a rude motherfucker. Welcome to the forums, looking forward to playing games w/you.

FUCK YOU!!! i wasn't rude to him. I just simply asked to not post things that we already know. everyone makes that mistake once in a while. All i did was provide a link to the SAME tournament on THIS forum.

if i was all like "FUCKIN NOOB. WTF ARE YOU POSTING THIS SHIT FOR???!?!?!?" then yes...i can see ur point.

homo....

Word!

FUCK YOU!!! i wasn't rude to him. I just simply asked to not post things that we already know. everyone makes that mistake once in a while. All i did was provide a link to the SAME tournament on THIS forum.

if i was all like "FUCKIN NOOB. WTF ARE YOU POSTING THIS SHIT FOR???!?!?!?" then yes...i can see ur point.

homo....

wow what a rude mother fucker

so whos coming????

also i will be posting most of the matchs on u tube and i will post up the links here when the day comes to an end. (probably)

oh and i agree that cw is a huge douche bag. jk i <3 cw. but his smash skillz suck ballz oh!!!! lol ^.^

Back