[San Diego, CA] SD revival

If I can get a consistent turnout at frubble for SC5, we can have tournaments there. Talking about 16 man bracket consistent. Every time. If we get like that, we can have stream time if I push for it. Im just asking for dedication from YOU GUYS (and girl). I know how to run brackets and handling money and whatnot but its a community effort. So I wanna test run this shit. So post up if you guys would like to set up some small local tournies and then Ill handle the venue shit. If I dont see you on the regular, post up here saying youre interested, I'll work out something. Tuesday is when stream is available and all other days are for free play and small side tournies but no stream so if we get big enough and consistent, we can get a slot on stream for tuesday nights.

What time on Tuesday? I got work but I don't mind showing up to support.

as far as tourneys go thursdays or saturdays would be better for me personally, dunno if that would conflict with others

even though i came late and didn't play any of the LA guys, it was good seeing new faces. i hope we do get some more people to come play in the biweekly tournaments down here. super is fucking far, and evo is cominggggg!

I seriously have to make it to one of these casual meetups, especially since one of you guys live in Chula Vista. :(

When's the next one?

I can only help make this happen if we can do this consistently and stay dedicated. If not we can still play this at frubble but be like the blazblue guys and stay in the corner unnoticed.lol. But yeah Im letting you guys know that if this is what SD wants as a Soul Calibur community, then we gott make it work.
Well just last Friday we had a pretty good turn out, I believe we reached about 15 people at Frubble. Now of course we won't have that many people each week but SD's BB scene is growing. Just thought I should put that out there. XD

And I'm down to go to Frubble to play SC as well.

woot woot! SD tightening it up, lets keep this game going strong, best sc we have had in a long time

You know what, I think I can make it on Wednesday, since I don't have classes on Thursday. Where and what time?

GGs to all the people at Saturday casuals. You're all awesome, especially the guy teaching me the wonders of Zwei's 4A.

Sorry I left so early at night. I get tired quick if I work during the morning.

So is there a Wednesday casual meetup or no? Me and a friend would like to know as we're interested in attending one to see what's up.

Just to clarify, Im shooting for next week Wednesday @ Frubble. Theres something else happening today over there... I'm gonna coordinate with the owner to see how late we can stay for next week.

Post up if youre down (Going or not) to go so we can see how many setups we need. Also to see how many potential people we can have if we want it as an event at one of the tournies.

Make this happen.

Hello everybody,
I will live in San Diego during 2months from mid July to September to work.
I'd love to plan some sessions with you guys ! Oh, and in case if you know good plans to rent a room not too expensive, please let me know.

Back