[San Diego, CA] SD revival

[San Diego, CA] Home of the DESERT WARRIORS!

yay Tekken...

Hi Duma :)

Did anyone here preorder the SF4 sticks?

I want to grab one but until I know which console Blazblue is coming out on for sure I can't get myself to invest in a stick. I probably will buy a pad though, assuming the dpad / shoulder buttons feel good.

[edit] Didn't know there was a video up showing the stick in action, it looks so good. Wow I may just have to bite the bullet and preorder an xbox one. If not then I'll just have to hope that more sticks come out at some point. Very nice job with MarkMan.

anyone down for a tourney this week? might be nice to see where we rank amongst ourselves

who here is going to socal regionals on the 15th? I cant go for family reasons but to those who are going...

GO GET EM!

Anyone down to play this thursday?

I'm actually thinking of not playing in the tourney, because I am not planning to go to Nats even on the off chance I do qualify, since it is so close to EVO. I'll still come to cheer and probably help run the tourney.

BTW, we should start planning for EVO.

ill be going. *come on.....second to last place*......... I wouldnt be able to go to nats if I qualified anyway.

I might be down for some practice on thursday night. Ill let you know tomorrow

Good luck to everyone entering tomorrow!

good job to pendragonsfalll for taking 4th place at regionals! You got em good!

im in el cajon!!!! i live kinda in the ghetto on park (by the court house)

eh, what the hell. hello fellow san diegens

sweet another san diegan!!! sweet!! welcome to the grind my friend....what part of SD you in. El cajon, have been trying to get the balls to invite some people over and have some causuals. Im just hesitant to have strange people I dont know come over to my house. Thats a lot of pressure. What if you dont like smoking weed, what if you dont drink, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh so much pressure. What if back in the day you fucked my wife....how akward would that be??!!

Im mostly kidding.

i live up at hilltop. i dont smoke or drink, doesn't mean i never tried =P i won't be able to go to any gatherings due to certain circumstances but that doesn't mean i can't play a few online matches with a few of you. im not pro but i'll do my best

Meggido, are you really only 16? Damn we got some young ass talent here......

Back