[San Diego, CA] SD revival

[San Diego, CA] Home of the DESERT WARRIORS!

I'm throwing another Comic-Con gaming event this year.

Anyone going?

Not going to have an SC4 tourney unfortunately, but we'll have it in the freeplay area...

SAN DIEGO! Its been awhile since I have posted here! Anyone here still play? Alex, Joseph, HOTRODDAVE?!?! What happened to you guys!? Has everyone fallen victim to the sf4 bug/blazblue?

[San Diego] SD revival

The San Diego scene has dropped off the face of the earth. Im trying for a revival. Anyone still down here and wanna get some matches on?

HRD

I say fuck sf4. I dont like any other fighting game execpt sc! Ive been dying to get some people together and do some matches again. Whats goin on with that Duma? My maxi has come a long way since we last met. Probablly not where it needs to be to compete really well but should be A LOT better than last time!!

HRD

[San Diego] SD revival

wow, with BD on PSP i come to 8way and see this post! Good to see you around HRD. I think the SD scene is dead at the moment but I'm always down for games of sc4. I dual modded my joystick so it should be no issue playing on your xbox360. I guess we can arrange something and I'll try to get some of the guys to play again.

[San Diego] SD revival

cool Duma. Thats what Im sayin. I have tracked down only a few other people that live in SD that play but they are like 13 and shit!! Id be excited to get some rounds in. Round up the troops!!

[San Diego] SD revival

13 years old! Hopefully their parents don't mind them hanging out with such a cool *cough* older *cough* guy such as yourself! What days are you free to play and I'll see if i can make something happen.

Oh, And if anyone from San Diego is reading this and wants to get on that SC4...Don't be afraid to post here! We are nice people :)

[San Diego] SD revival

I have no intentions of hanging out with the youngins. HOWEVER

weekday evenings are better for me. weekends my kids and I hang out

[San Diego] SD revival

well if thursday night is good with you i think i can swing by for a few games then. I guess ill admit that deep down i think sc4 is a good game haha. PM me your address and whatever and we'll go from there.

[San Diego] SD revival

Anybody gonna make it to Seattle for PAX? Let us know and maybe we can set up housing if needed.

[San Diego] SD revival

well i hate to say this but i really think sc4 in sd is dead :(

Tekken season is coming this october...better get it HRD! That game is gonna kick so much ass

[San Diego] SD revival

This is a truley sad day. Ive never even played any tekken before, so I wasnt all gung ho bout that. I guess we will leave this thread open........just in case

HRD

[San Diego] SD revival

I'm gonna be in UCSD on Saturday, maybe Sunday, so if anyone is nearby I'd be down for some SCIV. Just be sure to have an extra ps3 controller if its ps3.

[San Diego] SD revival

i'm gonna be in san diego for a week starting on the 15th. Does anyone down there still play this game? I'd like to get some games in if anyone is down.

[San Diego] SD revival

Hello San Diego!

What up Duma. Uber came to my house and just beat the fuck out of me. learned a lot though. reminded me of playing you and your homies....lol.

Keep me posted on SC4 events. I dont play that much anymore but am always up for fighting other people besides my son!!

HRD

[San Diego] SD revival

Well I wish there were actual SC4 events in San Diego but as it stands the game is pretty much dead down here. Many of us moved on to Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4 so if you're down to get into those games then I can let you know where the games go down.

I'm always down to play SC4 though. There will always be a place in my heart for that game haha.

Back