SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Today is Ivy's Day :sc1ivy1:
3j29nj.gif

the muscular thick full figured lesbian barbarian should definitely shop from this website. She wants to become a lesbian kawaii anime school girl instead

If I was that rich, I would just pay Project Soul directly to make the rest of season two Kamikirimusi and Hwang, and bring back Low Pigtails and Ring Pants.

I actually don't have anything against him or Dampierre. I just think none of them deserves a slot for now. I know he will return as main antagonist even if the game has Azwel, Inferno and possible Abyss.. its depends how different is this timeline for the past one..

I doubt we'll see Abyss again. Zasalamel ate him and has his powers now. Night Terror is still possible, though. SoulCalibur VII can have a lot of superbosses, even Olcadan and Keres.

Marienbard > Abyss :sc4amy1:
While I agree, I still find it very weird that Marienbard has Amy's voice. It's like she's some mad scientist experiment, maybe she's a failed Amy clone created by Azwel, which is why her hair is green, the opposite of red. And then Jacqueline got the red hair right, but has the wrong voice.

so we just need finally kills Zasalamel and give the death scythe for Revenant.. :sc3zas1:
latest

AndyrooSC is already angry because I mock Z.W.E.I.'s petition in twitter imagine if he see this.. Kappa

I would rather Wave Sword come back for Revenant and it has nothing to do with wanting Heal-Do to stop being Cervantes/Talim. :sc2cer2: :sc2tal1:

Back