SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Season 2 nerfs in a nutshell. No Tira, Taki and Cervantes here unfortunately...

CE88E53B-43B1-49E0-B96F-A4AD61C48F39.jpeg

Oh and @Ukkesh I forgot to thank you for your kind words. I was probably high from my meds, but I'm home yet can't really function. So that means no working out or actually doing my arguably physically intensive job.

But still, our token character associated with alchemy is not easily identifiable with it. Although incidentally Ivy sounds awfully similar to IV as In those needles they stuck in me. Just don't know what kind of weapon a plague doctor would use. Maybe an advanced version of Chester's dagger and bombs even if Taki's projectiles can be argued to be a spiritual successor to those?

Also finding it funny that my mom's calling one of the cats "Sophita" even though I named the cat after Sophie Turner.

Didn’t someone here deduct Barbie the Destroyer of Dissidia’s Sanity to be Darli Dagger?

But Barbie the Destroyer of Dissidia’s Sanity (hereby will be known as BtDoDS) would be welcome if she had a bow and arrow... It feels like every other weapon based fighter now has an archer.

@SpellcraftQuill I really want answer your question but I don't know how I write this without being hostile.. but @Dante please explain for him the main reason why we don't want for BAMCO replace a veteran character for another irrelevant whore just for perverts has some content in rule34..

...She’d have a different weapon...
It's still more pertinent to get all of our old folks back before starting to worry about new ones. As meme as the female barbarian is, and as hilarious it would be to watch Nyte cry about it, I'd still be sad if she got in over Hwang, Aeon, Rock, or Li Long.

Why do we call Hwang “Hwang”?

Seong Han-myeong
Seong Mi-na
Hwang Seong-gyeong
Hong Yun-seong

I know that Mi-na is often called by her whole name also, for whatever reason, but I don’t believe I have ever seen her just called Seong, or for that matter, Yun-seong referred as Hong anything. By all rights, Hwang should be called Seong-gyeong.

Never understood what's what in asian names.
Last name first name family name no clue.
It's usually just reversed. Family name (last name) first, given name (first name) second.

Heishiro Mitsurugi, Chai Xianghua, Liang Lingyu, Kong Xiuqiang, Yan Leixia, etc.

For people not to think Hwang is Mina's older brother. :sc3hwang1:
Is it okay to think that Yun-seong is Mi-na's little brother, then? :sc2yun2:

Back