SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I thought this question was really stupid... I mean, he doesn't look like a vampire, not even the malfested movements from previous games he has. Of course, it could be someone who does not own the game and wants to know if in the end he will become a 'vampire'.
As of SCVI right now, he is not. His eyes are the way they were in SC2, he’s not really pale, let alone obsessed with changing the people into a bunch of malfested brutes, plus he lacks the Vampire command grab he had in SC3 and onwards. I’m sure he (and Amy) will suffer from this effect in the next game, and Raphael might lose the thing he got from Azwel back in his hidden chapter.

I thought this question was really stupid... I mean, he doesn't look like a vampire, not even the malfested movements from previous games he has. Of course, it could be someone who does not own the game and wants to know if in the end he will become a 'vampire'.

He still has some of the weird facial features from his vampire days. Probably a holdover from his vampire models in 4 and 5. It’s a step in the right direction but hopefully they can make Raphael more handsome like he used to be in SC2.

Now look at this cursed image and pray that amy and Raphael never become malfested again!

1588744326275.jpeg

I get that the vampire thing makes raph unique but goddamn I hate the stereotype and I feel it makes amy and Raphael even more creepy...

Please Project soul don’t ruin them again...

Nothing not to love there as far as I can see there.

I just hate how sexualized and creepy Amy’s costume is in SC4 considering her age. I much prefer something like SC3 and SC6 which seem more fitting for her.

Also Raphael looks horrible with that giant vampire nose

I feel like both Talim and Amy are only really sexualized in the eye of the beholder. SoulCalibur VI is a bit pushy, trying to put Talim on SoulCalibur IV’s level of unnecessary, but still, you have to go out of your way to view them in that way. I do wish Amy’s dress was a bit tighter tied up in SoulCalibur VI, but it’s still not as bad as what they did with Talim’s exposure. But it shows that most customizations of these two are kept pretty wholesome.

I feel like both Talim and Amy are only really sexualized in the eye of the beholder.
From my own perspective I agree. For me I find it strange when I hear people claim something is sexualized like Amy's SC4 clothes as all I see is someone who looks aesthetically pleasing, like a guy in a badass suit or something. Even underboob isn't something I necessarily find sexual, if anything I find it bit tacky. I've always seen body language as the main expression of sexual energy, with fancy clothes as merely an enhancement. That's not to say there aren't any clothes that are not sexual (arcane armour) and I do love me some tight underwear that shows some side vagina but I tend to only think that way because they emphasize very specific sexual parts with the lack of cover of them. I mean the arcane armour for example conveys hands holding the boobs with what looks like fingertips covering the nipples and a metallic furry muff.

I dislike fanservice, regardless of gender. I don't see the point of seeing barely clothed people on videogames for no apparent reason. One reason is because people will often misinterpret why you like such characters. If say I like Ivy, a lot of people will think I'm perv...

849E1B97-D630-4DC1-A4FB-58A3206360F3.png

I don’t mind fanservice. Just don’t let it dominate the conversation or take over the game.

For example Natalie would embody fanservice....this is too much! Ivy is a complex character so you get more from her than just her dominatrix costume. Same with Taki and basically all the soulcalibur gals.

Nobody has been introduced to SC6 on the level of honker hooters honoka from DOA 5/6 aka hoe.

I like fanservice in SC VI because it's not in your face. Tho I would preffer for Mina to have some bandages instead of that bra but still - designs in this game are really nice. Tho I admit that is a subjective opinion

Back