SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

how do we know that the twitter poster isn't the one actually playing the nightmare? Or setting it up with a friend for internet exposure ?

I think the uploader would have to be the non-klansman there just because of what happens on the screen, but your second question is plenty fair.

Or thought that it makes for a good villain in a farcical tour of history fighting game?
Your counterpoints are fair to me. This one in particular that I am quoting you on was something I was actually wondering myself -- is it possible it was meant as a historically themed CaS, like a US Civil War era klansman. It makes me wonder what other CaS that person has now, lol.
(Off topic but I never considered trying to make Union and Confederate soldiers in CaS but now I slightly want to try, haha).

don't worry i will not making bad/evil historical characters CAS like the KKK or the man from WW2 should not be named

anyways, since we are in shitposting.. was Genghis Khan and Napoleon bad men?

They missed the mark a bit, though, the KKK wasn't around until the 19th century, so they shouldn't exist here in the 16th century. :sc5lei1:

Couldn't they be mistaken for those that do the Latin church ceremonies (I forget the specifics)? Thing is they come in all manner of different colours rather than just white.

Well I found this. I've not read it but it has the images I'm on about.

Last edited:
was Genghis Khan and Napoleon bad men?
They were conquerors, so undoubtedly they and their armies committed violent acts, which can be seen as bad or unethical conduct. I've never actually thought about the morality of figures like Ghengis Khan and Napoleon, to be honest, (which surprises me, because I studied history in college)! 😆 I think that is a good question that you brought up...

I have received a vision. Last night I had a dream about what hwang will be like! In my dream he was a werewolf and had a green super Saiyan aura on soul charge! He also had a posse of other werewolves, three of them! Maybe they'll be the three new characters for S3. I bet one of them was Yun swing. Make notes everyone!

I hate how every time, without fail, when I do a Google Image Search to try and find a specific image of Amy, this comes up in the results. It's awful:

d86n34z-71a22f8e-69c0-481f-a5b7-0be1f393215b.png

Don't let me get in the way of righteous indignation, but isn't it entirely possible that this person just thought it was funny that the game lets you make this? Or thought that it makes for a good villain in a farcical tour of history fighting game?
Riiiight, and cross burnings are performance art... I'm sorry, but one's deliberate choices, even in the form of implied statements, only benefit from so much devil's advocate shielding from me. Someone who chooses to go online clothing themselves in a symbol of a terrorist organization is due whatever consequences come from people who are left to interpret that. And realistically, there are only a few possibilities here: a racist flying his colours, a troll looking to get attention by making light of the historical murder and pain (that associated with lynch mobs in particular), or some combination thereof. And even if we somehow try to pretend to convince ourselves that there is some possibility this was just some earnest student of history who didn't get why his choice to play as a clansman would be problematic (which, with respect puuuhlease...) then it's still a good idea to ban him if only for the sake of protecting him from his own dumb ass. Because in most contexts if you choose to provoke in this manner, there will be swift and significant consequences, so it's certainly better for our theoretical innocent idiot in this dubiously believable scenario that he learn that lesson in an arena where the severity of the backlash is fairly minimal and involves only a gamer account.

Anyway, ultimate intent is irrelevant to one factor: whatever the platform he is playing on, I guarantee you the terms of service made it clear that he is not allowed to create or promote content which even appears as if it might support racist principles, or in any way involve known hate symbols. And we know for a fact that Namco has very broad provisions in their ToS for their online services regarding such things. And honestly, good for them: because the rest of us with IQs above 30 are trying to have a f%@#ing civilization here, and when tensions are already high over this kind of shit, we don't have the time to give halfwits the benefit of the doubt that their virtual clan robe is being used "ironically", even if we can suspend disbelief long enough to believe they really could be that absolutely moronic as to believe that would fly. And even if an imbecilic mistake, that doesn't stop it from being a problem that has to be stopped dead in it's tracks. And, let's face it, if we're being rooted in reality here, all three of the traits discussed above are likely to be in play here--racist, trolling, indescribably stupid--and probably all through the roof.

Last edited:
i have a question- how many hentai outfit sets does Lost Swords have?

i know SCVI have four hentai sets for now- Seraph, Arcane Knight, Holy Knight and Sweet Chocolate

i remember someone mention about the witch outfit

Lost Swords has some new 'ugly' armors, some that look like Rock costumes and others that look like they come from FPS games.
i have a question- how many hentai outfit sets does Lost Swords have?
These are the last erotic costumes that are not yet available in the game, I didn’t put the others on because if you have the DLC you already know which ones, just count.
latest
latest
latest
latest
There are also these 4 costumes, but they were made by Project Soul itself, the others were created by guest artists.
1498813_822902171086450_863116790625844696_o.jpg
10497928_737059023004099_5444271786860611356_o.jpg

10572128_759632690746732_8129495305411775908_o.jpg
10869498_822902167753117_5008982002198943748_o.jpg
i remember someone mention about the witch outfit
:sc4nm1::sc4nm1:LisaK :sc4nm1::sc4nm1:

Last edited:
Lost Swords has some new 'ugly' armors, some that look like Rock costumes and others that look like they come from FPS games.

These are the last erotic costumes that are not yet available in the game, I didn’t put the others on because if you have the DLC you already know which ones, just count.
latest
latest
latest
latest

:sc4nm1::sc4nm1:LisaK :sc4nm1::sc4nm1:
The fuck is that papilio costume?!

Back