SC2 HDO Player List

Yeah don't put my name on this list, half second delay on a 4 bar connection fuck you Bamco. Piece of shit netcode impossible to play anyone. I was considering finding a cheap copy of SC5, but only if I can do it without giving Bamco more of my money, fuck them up their ass for this piece of shit port.

Hopefully Damco will fix the online issues for this game and make it great. As much as I hate it, I'm still playing the shit out of it because SC2 was by far my favorite fighting game.

PSN: ProvesaDark
Main: Talim and Taki. Can play pretty much everyone else as well.

Last edited:
Yeah don't put my name on this list, half second delay on a 4 bar connection fuck you Bamco. Piece of shit netcode impossible to play anyone. I was considering finding a cheap copy of SC5, but only if I can do it without giving Bamco more of my money, fuck them up their ass for this piece of shit port.

[O__o];;;;

Hopefully this post wakes some of the better players from their slumber.

XBL: ZooGrenade
Main: Ivy and X (duh)
Region: North Atlantic, NYC and Long Island.

Sometimes lag is unbearable and GI timing is a b*tch. I need to play to feed my nostalgia. Get at me.

I play SCII HD often in XBL. Send me a friend request of you're in the north east region of North America.

GT: Ooofmatic
Main: Spawn (I sometimes use Talim & Lizardman)

PSN: Jona-Youme / Mains: Nightmare (& also plays: Ivy, Raph, Mitsu, Yun, Cass, Taki, X) / Region: North America (Central, between Illinois & Indiana) / Connection Speed: 24mbps dl, 12mbps ul.

Back