SC4 Secret Moves

ando1184

[09] Warrior
i dont think anyone has made a thread with every character that has a secret move, or move that not on the move list. such as yoshi's tekken moves that r determined by the time limit, or voldo's drill throw wich is done only on females. if u knw any please post em up. i ask bc i'd really like to knw about some of these moves an im sure other players do too. try putting it in this format so people will b able to understand easier.

character
move name/or decription
input on how it's done

Voldo
Drill Throw
BS 6,6 A+G
works only on female characters

Apprentice
Force Grab Break
A+B During Opponents Throw
Uses Force

Yoshimitsu
Iron Fist Moves
4 A+K
Different Tekken Move Based on Different Multiples of 2 on The Time Limit

Hilde
Secret Unblockable
Hold A or B for 30 Sec.
2 Different Unblockable, (A) Does Around 100 Pts Dmg, (B) 180

Yoda
Command Throw
2,8 B+G Rotate J-Stick/D-Pad 360 degrees
Throw continues more hits up to 73 dmg
Opponent must input the same rotations to stop the Increase of the Throw

Astaroth
Chrgd Bear Hug No Flames
4 A+B~5~[A+B]
Same as the Unblockable Attack Throw but isnt Unblockable
Does Same Amount Dmg And can be Gaurded

secret moves

Tira can do her GS 2A+B out of JS by doing 1A:B. Not in the movelist nor does it show the JF flash but its there and kinda hard to do.

secret moves

cassandra's 2b,b,k can be just framed which adds few extra points of dmg than the reg.. same goes for 66ab

secret moves

Hilde has a charged WR B,A,A I believe... (level 2?)

Any Hilde mains out there? You would probably know more about this than I do.

secret moves

Most players already know about these anyway, but I'll throw them out there just to add them to the list:

Cassandra can JF her 236B motion. The normal version and charged.

I'm still trying to figure out the timing of them though. I've heard that it should be pressed 23B6, but it's hard for me to get it down consistently. If you can continuously hit someone with the charged 236B JF, you can create a loop with it.

It might be an infinite, but I think the opponent eventually just falls after a few hits with it. I'm not entirely sure though.

secret moves

I aways thought it was a "fastest input" type thing kind of like mitsurugi's ba(or ab cant remember >.<) slid input >.> could be wrong though >.<

secret moves

Most players already know about these anyway, but I'll throw them out there just to add them to the list:

I'm still trying to figure out the timing of them though. I've heard that it should be pressed 23B6, but it's hard for me to get it down consistently. If you can continuously hit someone with the charged 236B JF, you can create a loop with it.

It might be an infinite, but I think the opponent eventually just falls after a few hits with it. I'm not entirely sure though.

It is an infinite, keep working on it man and you will get it in no time.

secret moves

yeah it's an infinite alright.

most major tournaments banned doing it more than twice in a row a while back, though.

really it's a pointless move.

secret moves

It's true Tetsuya, that's why they made it a Just Frame. If your execution is good enough you can peace people out with that. It's just hard to do

secret moves

Yeah it's pretty stupid but it's so hard to do I don't see why people banned it. If someone could master It this game could turn hype like MVC2, shit would be epic.

secret moves

Yoda- B+K parry. A+B, A+B. .he'll do another force flash and throw you forward instead of just down. . ROs

I helped :D

secret moves

yeah it's an infinite alright.

most major tournaments banned doing it more than twice in a row a while back, though.

really it's a pointless move.

Yeah, try not to abuse it online or something. It'll prolly get fixed by the next patch, which'll most likely come before nationals.

secret moves

It's not quite an infinite. If you run into a wall then it'll screw you up. But there's a way to continue the combo, it's just harder to do.

secret moves

doesn't sieg have some kinda a~A+K slide input that requires you to have a button bound to A+K? I remember some dude talking about it.

Back