SC4 Secret Moves

secret moves

doesn't sieg have some kinda a~A+K slide input that requires you to have a button bound to A+K? I remember some dude talking about it.

a+kA isn't a secret move. The secret move is a+kA2, I believe. Its a low that gives sick advantage on block.

secret moves

is there anything on raph, zas, or other characters not mentioned. im not sure but maybe everyone has at least 1

secret moves

You could ask in their respective forums. Try to keep it in the general discussion threads, though.

secret moves

Are you guys sure Cass's is an infinite? I can only get it 5X before they hit the ground.

Edit: Got it :)

secret moves

That JF is just too hard for me to do consistently, lol. I wouldn't even bother trying to rely on it though, cause I'm sure it would get you kicked out of a lot of sessions or your opponents would leave quite frequently >.>

I just wish I could get it down for the launch. Just look at how high he can fly!

LOL

secret moves

That JF is just too hard for me to do consistently, lol. I wouldn't even bother trying to rely on it though, cause I'm sure it would get you kicked out of a lot of sessions or your opponents would leave quite frequently >.>

I just wish I could get it down for the launch. Just look at how high he can fly!

LOL

You might as well practice it. You'll be able to pull other stuff off better if you learn to do that move consistently. If anything, you can use the infinite to chase off undesirables online.

secret moves

rofl cass infinite.

Spoiler!
the secret is to believe what you read on the internet

-Idle

secret moves

the input's more like 23-6+B, if that makes sense.
damn u beat me to it ... but yes... this is true >.< not to mention once you get this damn its very affective in pulling off some rediculous juggles... thats what im practicing now >.> cant do it online but offline 36b,ab,3636b,23-6b,4bb;a last 2 HAVE to be JF and the 3636b HAS to be excuted RIGHT after ab... ive only gotten it twice... and I cant do it online becuase the stupid lag I cant bounce the 3636b >.< but that combo does around 100 dmg think? give or take...

secret moves

alright guys, we all knw about cass's jf, but lets list "secret moves" a.k.a. moves not on the list. also unless they're not on the movelist as a separate move altogether, no more JF's please. i dont wanna b a dick but we're kinda drifting off topic here.

secret moves

alright guys, we all knw about cass's jf, but lets list "secret moves" a.k.a. moves not on the list. also unless they're not on the movelist as a separate move altogether, no more JF's please. i dont wanna b a dick but we're kinda drifting off topic here.

Uhhh..you do know that the 236B JF attacks are considered "secret moves", right? They aren't listed in her movelist unlike the 4BBA JF attack. They also have her 6A+B4 JF listed but not the one with the unblockable animation.

The same can be said for the 2BBK unblockable animation as well. They only have the normal JF listed. So, no..I believe these moves can be listed as "secrets" since they were actually a secret to me until I saw someone perform them online.

I know you wasn't trying to be a dick, but these were on topic. That's all I'm saying :P

secret moves

Uhhh..you do know that the 236B JF attacks are considered "secret moves", right? They aren't listed in her movelist unlike the 4BBA JF attack. They also have her 6A+B4 JF listed but not the one with the unblockable animation.

The same can be said for the 2BBK unblockable animation as well. They only have the normal JF listed. So, no..I believe these moves can be listed as "secrets" since they were actually a secret to me until I saw someone perform them online.

I know you wasn't trying to be a dick, but these were on topic. That's all I'm saying :P

What is it with you he doesn't want this to be a Cassandra specific discussion my fucking god!

You are such a goddamn moron!

secret moves

There is actually a secret JF from AT that used to be her 214G in SC3. I thought they had taken it out since the stance itself now auto GIs mids. Input is 214:214G. The G has HUGE GI window and auto-GIs all mids. Don't know about its usefulness since the stance itself accomplishes this but a cute easter egg nonetheless.

secret moves

There is actually a secret JF from AT that used to be her 214G in SC3. I thought they had taken it out since the stance itself now auto GIs mids. Input is 214:214G. The G has HUGE GI window and auto-GIs all mids. Don't know about its usefulness since the stance itself accomplishes this but a cute easter egg nonetheless.

I'm having trouble hitting the timing on this, any tips?

Back