SC5 Good Games Thread

Wow... I never thought this thread could go dead... But anyway, to ressurrect it, ggs to Hueypiano, Lyserge, Rakazuki, PIGEON07, Cherry, Nethaeru, JonesTMC, AmyDreamm, RuloFerrer, DnmCroft, FunkeXmix, Draxus7, oll TONY llo, Devil Zafina, Layzer, Bushindu, Kalas, Marius Scarlet and others who I can't remember at the moment. cheers!

bruh :/ also Rulo_Ferrer? you know he's Dark_Seed right?

Fraud_ZER0 would like to thank Scrubasa, JonesTMC, DIME, Fuzion, Silentwall, Neth, Rakazuki, Old-man Rakazuki, LockdownZ, Men-Ass, Cross, Marg, HolyCarp, Andyroo, Hyrul, Wolf-Lone, Rudeboy, Maidros, Maiko and of course GDLK Rome Kappa

Fraud_ZER0 would like to thank Scrubasa, JonesTMC, DIME, Fuzion, Silentwall, Neth, Rakazuki, Old-man Rakazuki, LockdownZ, Men-Ass, Cross, Marg, HolyCarp, Andyroo, Hyrul, Wolf-Lone, Rudeboy, Maidros, Maiko and of course GDLK Rome Kappa

id like to thank scrubasa for my glorious ass beating

@ Zero, I wasn't the referring to the Scrubasa master class.

The beef between WolfDemoness & Raw_Soul was REAL...

5.1 Dolby Stereo REAL!

I'm not one for divulging one's aaccomplishment or failings, especially when it comes to ladies.

:P

it was quite painful Zer0 he showed no mercy for me. happened a couple days ago and i still cant sit down properly.
lul

@ Zero, I wasn't the referring to the Scrubasa master class.

The beef between WolfDemoness & Raw_Soul was REAL...

5.1 Dolby Stereo REAL!

I'm not one for divulging one's aaccomplishment or failings, especially when it comes to ladies.

:P
Scrubasa too stronk lul...but please do tell

LAAAAAAAAAAWL

as much as a scrubby bitch raw is, raw is still a friend i will admit it. Hes nice to me and really isnt a dick to me. we fuck around and insult eachother but i can say i can trust raw. #unpopularRawOpinion

DA BEEF sounded so real though?
My TV speakers must be good then.

:)

Nah if you ask him we're cool. I play with him quite often and (lets leave his skill or lack of out of this) hes actually a cool guy. I mean he's far from the best person i've ever met on there but hes not a bad person. He can talk some shit but, unless im completely stupid, it seems as if hes joking around more then being serious. But maybe im reading him wrong.

Oh well. Anyway tell me whenever your on again. I wanna fight that mitsu again!

no amount of frozen can help you with the burn you received bro

Why? Did you try listening to it after you were in incinerated in the EMS Major thread :D Try 'Hakuna ma ta ta' next time, sure you won't have any more worries for the rest of your days. Also, unnecessary weird passive aggression because a person can't take losing isn't really a "burn".

Keep trying Mage. GGs.

Holy shit. Shut up already. Keep it to GG's and stop whinging about British politics or whatever the hell was going on here.

It was the Election last week, must've spilt over.

Horrible games to a sore loser called DarkSeed. I beat him with Viola and then when the lobby disbands he invites me to a private one but it's soooo laggy and I play a couple but he beats my Viola with his laggy (not to mention mediocre) Viola and then he leaves the room after saying that he was tired of my 'sick' Viola. Betch. I'm gonna cut somebody.

muh homie hopefully this helps put your salt to rest

View attachment 40650 View attachment 40651 View attachment 40652 View attachment 40653 View attachment 40654 View attachment 40655 View attachment 40656 View attachment 40657 View attachment 40658 View attachment 40659 View attachment 40660

Last edited:
Back