SC5 Good Games Thread

Long overdue GGs to all the great players I've been playing with for awhile now(you know who you are <3) and shout outs to Fahros and Rikuto for the great games last night :)

GGs to Woahhzz, Something_Unique, and badass GGs to Kvasir who fucking hit me with NM's CE.

Also GGs to Xeph who refuses to play in a 5 man room full of good players. Ass. We're long over due for a session though, so remind me and we'll play tomorrow in a decent 4-man room.
My bad, I just don't like playing in rooms over 3people. I'll play tonight, though. However, last night you 4 were all EC players; I'd rather not stay in a 4-man East Coast room.

GGs;
Futurechamp, inksplatter, Zane

HRD, I'm definitely not in Europe, but GGs. Drake/Kenjitsu you both have to of played played a hundred matches against me: how did you not notice the USA under my name? And DIME my head is still spinning from half screen iGDRs and NM Oki, GGs but screw you :)

GGs to a badass Ivy group: Maidros (Maedhros on 8WR), Asodimazze and psin89.

Truly helped me out with that grab ;)

Crying Cloud: Definitely the first time I've joined a random lobby without being kicked for being too good or not good enough(or because the sky is blue). Pretty cool.

HRD, I'm definitely not in Europe, but GGs. Drake/Kenjitsu you both have to of played played a hundred matches against me: how did you not notice the USA under my name? And DIME my head is still spinning from half screen iGDRs and NM Oki, GGs but screw you :)

LOL...maybe i wasnt really paying attention... too busy wondering how to get in on your maxi with Pat LOL. GG's yesterday to a bunch of 8way runners (i assume) Anabun I believe is name was, maxima, Kva! xD

GGs to a badass Ivy group: Maidros (Maedhros on 8WR), Asodimazze and psin89.

Truly helped me out with that grab ;)
oh thats how you managed get it now, lol now I can stop stealing your thunder ^^

ggs to those I played today

GGs last nite to a few peeps!

BEENEWEENIES....sorry I couldnt stay long. got caught up in what the wife and kids were doing then just kinda spaced it. I need to get a mic god damn it!! Glad I finally got my ass handed to me by you (that sounds naughty)

Marginal....I shouldve let you warm up a little before our tourney matches. I noticed you popped on and sent me a message right away. Im actually starting to get used to pat now. Im not AS free as I used to be. Good times brutha....as always.

BG's no myself last night for losing 11 ranked matches (not in a row). I lost to some scrubby nitemare that set up a really stupid UB frame trap type shit that I shouldve easily stepped. Fuckin lag!

GGs to HRD for kicking the rest of those worthless scrubs asses!! *pats self on back*

HRD

GGs to moneymuffins, strider, drakealdan, S-U and whoever else ive come across recently.

except for that super gimicky hilde player fuck him

GGs to BBkombat, your natsu is quite the monster.
GGs to bboy-skyzo, looks like the tables have finally turned buddy ( at least for now )
GGs to Kerrod, sorry I betrayed Tira but Omega is just a god. Also don't complain about spam it makes you look noob.
GGs Itchi, I think once you get cervys flashy spinny move you'll start wrecking me.
GGs Randm, I was looking so good until you came along and killed me with damp ~_~
Edit ~ Also GGs to Maxou3587, I am impressed with how many characters you can use.
GGs to KaB your Natsu is way out of my league. They should make jumping over bombs with 3 bars an extreme sport.

GG's Ace. Shame my connection kept fucking up.

GG's to xxNOVASTARxx. With all my recent lag problems, our matches were actually quite smooth until near the end.

GGs to Gruntdude, Nicotine, Sotirislive and ... I can't spell your name - Leixia/Dampierre guy on the boards, lol.

GGS DIME and rainbow-something-guy. Sorry I think I was messing up your guys' connection. It was probably just as well I got disconnected. Besides you were both much tougher than my poor Natsu. I'm so clueless on the Viola matchup. I still hardly ever see her.

GGs, Violent Vodka. I was shocked to actually be winning rounds after my beginner's luck ran out in the first match. Awesome.

GG to everyone in the stream tonight, and thanks for all the help. I feel like I've improved.

Back