SC5 Good Games Thread

Hahaha, I know most people get really pissed at mirror matches.
I like mirror matches, every Sieg sets things up differently and spaces differently. I've also noticed we all do different things post iagA (I usually go for a second iagA to catch step).

I like mirror matches, every Sieg sets things up differently and spaces differently. I've also noticed we all do different things post iagA (I usually go for a second iagA to catch step).
Imo you have to decide the follow up according to how your opponent behaves and you should mix it up a little bit. If you see him stepping a lot after iaga, go for another iaga. If he likes to close distance/backstep/attacks right away, go for 3B. If he likes to use fast attacks, go for 66K.

GGs to rathalos36, Soulbladesword and to others I don't remember, if I played any others... I don't remember...

Again GG to Settman and BBKOMBAT996, both did an amazing fight :) I just didn't like the room where we were 6 people, because I couldn't connect vs this guy. And they used that session as if it were a practice session... *sigh*

GG to the french fake ranker guy in my room xD

GGs Settman, thanks for letting me spank you xD I can't seem to just guard pyrrha's 66B,A+B+K, I dunno why xD

Back