SC5 Good Games Thread

Just played against fellow 8wayrunners for the first time in a room a while ago. GGs to Pocky Yoshi, Vulcan, TwiztidRaven and Dapinkpawner.
I didn't know you were a 8wayrunner. GGs to you(though I'm not sure if we played) and everyone in that room( Solo, Mandy, Enkindu, FenrisZero, TwiztidRaven)

Except Spuri0us. I swear that person is a special case. Had to boot him not because he defeated me with ease. I booted him because even retarded idiots online are more tolerable than this 8wayrunner's attitude. I mean, does he enjoy talking behind a TV like the typical elitist tough guy prick? Or does he have some ego problem that can only cured by a mirror? Because my goodness he was lashing out my buddy Raven, when Raven just beat him a few times. I wonder if he'll say all that trashtalk offline? Probably not since he'll never come offline. I could be wrong though.

Yeah that Spuri0us guy was a dick. Taunting and teabagging every round? Come on now.
I could take that, since I'm mostly immune to that. But I dislike how he was. I'm not asking for hold hands and let's be friends, just some competitive egos clashing at each other yet we can say ggs and all. Sure I enough I got hatemail on my Yoshi being terrible, but I'm not responding unless he nags enough. I pity this fool...

I could take that, since I'm mostly immune to that. But I dislike how he was. I'm not asking for hold hands and let's be friends, just some competitive egos clashing at each other yet we can say ggs and all. Sure I enough I got hatemail on my Yoshi being terrible, but I'm not responding unless he nags enough. I pity this fool...

Raven knew i was joking. He joined my party not to long after wit no problem. He says the same stuff to me and i never take it serious. My apologies on the hatemail though lmao

I hear ya. I'm fine with Donut or anyone else brutally kicking my ass, I'm not fine with being unable to tech every time he hosts. I'd play with him more since he's an all right guy, but those parties get too big and when they're not crashing they're making it laggy ;_;

Raven knew i was joking. He joined my party not to long after wit no problem. He says the same stuff to me and i never take it serious. My apologies on the hatemail though lmao
You're a strange one, but I unconditionally forgive you. Considering Raven knows you're joking, I think you're messing around. However, I couldn't tell. Apologies.

GGs to Plainview & co. Completely different when everyone has mics and though my performance seemed lacking compared to usual(yes; it's possible) I promise I'll be back and do better next time >:3

Every match I get to play before my wife boots me is a GG! Last night I got on...followed someone into a player match, got kicked out of the player match by the host while getting kicked off the entire game by my wife. Damn host, she doesn't need your help.

GGs to Plainview & co. Completely different when everyone has mics and though my performance seemed lacking compared to usual(yes; it's possible) I promise I'll be back and do better next time >:3
Why doesn't he get all prissy at you? Lol

It may have something to do with trying to help them get past the scrub mentality instead of reinforcing it with trolling. Maybe. I'ma direct them over here(the site as a whole, not any particular subforum) when I feel that they're about ready to throw off the shackles of scrub thoughts. They're already starting to use lows and throws a whole lot more >:3

Every match I get to play before my wife boots me is a GG! Last night I got on...followed someone into a player match, got kicked out of the player match by the host while getting kicked off the entire game by my wife. Damn host, she doesn't need your help.
Zerg boots anyone with less than 5 bars. Dunno why I get a decent connection to him as it is.

Back