SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to sniperClause, Badkittykay, Debler420, that one Astaroth player, Destro and who ever the hell I played in ranked today

GGs to everyone I've fought recently minus the player who DC'd 3 times in a row and had a choppy connection.

God dammit what did I miss? :[
Death Emperor X saying things that he thinks make him sound like not a scrub, but actually totally scrubbing out. Then everyone else flipping out and getting trolled hard. Then Partisan being awesome like he usually is.

And then finally moving back on to talking about GG's.

GG's to CKShocker[Something]. Couldn't get one win on him either. IDK WTF is wrong with me lately. :( Probably trying to pick up Ω is messing up my skills with Natsu. I guess.

Death Emperor X saying things that he thinks make him sound like not a scrub, but actually totally scrubbing out. Then everyone else flipping out and getting trolled hard. Then Partisan being awesome like he usually is.

And then finally moving back on to talking about GG's.
Oh right I completely forgot about that guy. :P

Glad to see the online forum still owns. Ps banning people for trolling is stupid since we already know you give stupid newbies a pass unless the policy has changed
Does anyone wanna play today? I havent played in god knows how long so im down for some games

my psn is bubbles_can_yomi ill be on around noon

Back