SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to

Holycarp
GGs, I think you've improved since we last fought as well.
So GGs to Holycarp
GGs, and have you ever considered a pocket Maxi? lol

Apologies to anyone I miss out, but more GGs to:
Tsubasa, Bushindu, Joel, Draxus7, Somerandomfreak and Ring (most people would be ashamed of losing 5-36 but against you, it was a pleasure; thanks for playing so many games with me).

You still need to know how to punish though. If you cant, I'll pick aPat and a:G:B your ass into the ground. So much guard damage.

agB? Why would that be effective? lol you will have trouble making the attack hit at least most of the time.

GGs, I think you've improved since we last fought as well.

Ah about that; I got a new controller my older one was kinda funny, with the input making right or left go up or down at the same time, my new one doesn't do this so i can pull off things quicker without having to press them multiple times, i can do my inputs much faster and more precise without fail making alpha patroklos easier to use the most.

Thanks anyway im bound to improve i can do alot better against omega now but she is still the strongest and Matt-JF agrees with me on that.

Thanks anyway im bound to improve i can do alot better against omega now but she is still the strongest and Matt-JF agrees with me on that.
Yeah, you've gotten over her mindfuck strategies. Imo, Alpha and Cervy are better but if you don't have super-human execution then Omega is the perfect amount of OP.

Then there's Viola, but... what Sett said... Fuck Viola.

Yeah, you've gotten over her mindfuck strategies. Imo, Alpha and Cervy are better but if you don't have super-human execution then Omega is the perfect amount of OP.

Then there's Viola, but... what Sett said... Fuck Viola.

I don't have any problem against Viola though she is easier than you think.

If you have execution like edgemaster uses it in Legendary Souls mode, i would say you would have super-human senses if you can do it all the time, especially since he likes to do it alot everytime time you attack, and counter most of your attacks instantly with JS:B/aB.

I don't have any problem against Viola though she is easier than you think. And there are plenty of people who can use omega fully to say you need super-human execution is a bit exaggerated alpha has harder execution.

He's saying that she requires less execution.

I don't have any problem against Viola though she is easier than you think.
Yeah, completely safe, unseeable 50/50 mix-ups, which if guessed incorrectly will result in you losing somewhere between half and all of your health bar. You're right, she's a walk in the park.

Only one GG tonight, Matt-JF, We're rather even in fight normally, come back fresher and scarier like you always have been. I also spend all my SC5 time beating Oprah players... ( I have no merit :[ )

Yeah, completely safe, unseeable 50/50 mix-ups, which if guessed incorrectly will result in you losing somewhere between half and all of your health bar. You're right, she's a walk in the park.

You don't lose half to full your life bar with "50/50 unseeable mix ups" unless you can show a video of a real match of that happening I havent yet see it in tournaments, and I certainly dont fall under 50/50 chances either i avoid it most of the time, perhaps you have trouble reading her moves?

Go into training mode try to pull off a full health combo or better yet try to pull off these mix ups with someone who knows Viola well. I have been tested against these mix ups that you are talking about they are nothing of chance let me tell you why they are not guaranteed, for one most of these mix ups will not lead to big damage combos you have the ones you cannot see like every character (2k or 1a is an example), as with pokes such as low pokes or 1A's which do the least damage as a combo.

I guarantee that you will not be able to pull off combo with if your lucky more than 120-140 damage max in a match, if you get lucky and get manage to pull off a combo after getting a hit in and the person does not ukemi, since you have to time it right otherwise it wont even work and with her full damage combos, your better off trying to pull off alpha patroklos JF's flawlessly if it is a poke like 6+BK 2A WR B the best she could do is around 60 damage as a combo, assuming she gets really close to you and if your good enough you don't land things like mitsurugi's 2KBE often, because of really close spacing issues which is the flaw of Viola's mix up strategy you can totally avoid it, just like how ringing someone out require certain spacing and position depending where you are in the stage, this is the same her mix ups are useless at a range.

And her moves are NOT safe test her moves in training mode before you make a claim; 3B = punishable 6A+B = punishable 4A BE = punsihable and since her biggest combos must start out as 3B in a combo or at a start of a combo, how does that make her combos "safe"? when you see a mix-up coming do you just stand there? your not supposed to guess your supposed to prevent it, if you think its by complete chance somehow you can still cut your chances in your favour, with side stepping and jumping as an example making it 70/30 or just nothing and only taking a bit of the damage by jumping or something.

If your on the floor and you think it just happens by chance doesnt that make it predictable, there are only certain moves that can hit you even that would cut your chances in your favour even more, but you do not have to even play it like this I could play a chance game with any other character; if my opponent had that mindset.

GGS to everyone I played recently unless from usa ergh lol
BBoy, divined, ,lieborz, HolyCarp, Jesse, Tsubasa, Ring, divined,Seph, Flesh, Shyne, Acefrost, SolNice, Settman
if I missed anyone not on purpose, just very tired right now

GGs to Hates who spanked my ass like a red headed step child. I wish we didn't live so damn far apart so that the latency wasn't such an issue. I can't tell you how hard I was raging at getting hit by 4B BE when I was just running up and then blocking Lol. But still fun times nevertheless.
GGs also to Enkindu, ReptileScrubHilde149, Irockthelosses, and anyone I may have forgotten.
BGs to HRD cause he's a dirty slut who still hasn't fixed his Xbox.

GGs to Enkindu, Reptile 149, twiztidRaven, and Hates. Worst ass whoopings I've takin thus far from all of you lol Hopefully we can play again some time soon. I need to level up as much as I can.

I wish I lived in america....I rarely face american players other than those in 8WR, and even then, always on 3 bar.

There are plenty of really good European players on PSN so I'm happy here in the land of tea and crumpets.
Though I know what you mean, anything below 4 bars fills me with murderous rage.

GG's to all! You know who you are!
My Viola's such a threat with all those ghost orbs and failed BE's she does. I spent the weekend saying "Send" with nothing happening. Orbs stuck in walls. Orbs stuck in the air. Orbs being recalled from the sky and behind. Game play in general had a lot of weird happenings this weekend. I played an Ivy and at least twice our attacks made us switch places with no damage. Teleportation!

Back