SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to a player room I had the pleasure to play in. Only one left after I destroyed him using Damp ^__^ but the rest were cool

department of redundancy department. May I help you, help you?................

GGs to Wandrain, Party_wolf (i hate you), Wabbit. Them matches were so laggy it was funnier than shit.

also GGs to CappachinoJack, and Azul Hurricane. Thus ends my once a week online adventure!! See yall next week!!

GGs to Lord Slade, LordofTheFLies and to the folks in many salty rooms I was happily kicked out of. Yesterday was an Aeon filled day xD

department of redundancy department. May I help you, help you?................

GGs to Wandrain, Party_wolf (i hate you), Wabbit. Them matches were so laggy it was funnier than shit.

also GGs to CappachinoJack, and Azul Hurricane. Thus ends my once a week online adventure!! See yall next week!!
What you were playing today and I didn't get an inv? You...bastard! You better invite me whether or not I'm on SCV next time you summamabitch.

Reactions: HRD
GGs to Mr.Meathook! Those Aeon mirrors were a blast (a surprisingly fun mirror match I have to say) and trolling with side characters was fun too. I got hit by lots of embarrassing stuff (1B BE dead trap multiple times lol) but now I actually know the matchup so all's good :D

Not really a funny story or whatever but, I played the other night because of insomnia problems and ran into this guy, IVORY-COAST-82. Anyways, I beat this guy 8 straight and am kicking everyone because they're lagging from Belgium and shit. Anyway, he manages to win a match the next one and leave immediately.

Okay, not the first time I've ran into one of those guys.

Anyway, I just hopped on now because I can't sleep even after taking my pills. Lo and behind, I join this guy's room and he has a 14 win streak and is taunting, overkilling, teabagging, you name it. About to play him if he wins another match. Will update with where this goes.

Also, fun games to Sultan and Zane; the above was why I left not too long after you two entered.

Lol Update: So, he lost to the person before me, probably intentionally. Then I go on to beat the lobby twice, with him skipping his turn each time. He then just kicks me. Crazy people.

If someone could move this to the appropriate forum, it'd be much appreciated.

Had some pretty good times last night. Ran into a few homies and a few new guys.

GGs, OOFMATIC, thegrandbeeking, the infamous Alex J., and his homie azure somethingorrather, MAXI-MUM, the 8wayrun stream room who one guy in particular was pissy cause I threw him 4 times in 1 round. and marKOed.

was epic fun with no DC's, only 1 RQ and some good laughs

GGs to MarredJin and HRD, It was a damn Maxi filled evening xD was lots of fun tho! And GGs to any others I have ran into on Ranked and GC Random

Reactions: HRD
got drunk and played calibur... I'm fucking godly when drunk! also I'm a complete and utter asshole when drunk. GGs to randoms.

Back