SC5 Good Games Thread

In other news... GGs to LP, Zane, Oreo, Exit, smarty, SINISTER, gakel, Woahhzz, lxh, Defiance-K, wootie, suphy, takei_samurai, Sane, Saltface and anyone else I may have missed!

I'm starting to realize I'm probably not that good at a game I've always loved. Too bad. I'll still play and if my playing/lack of skill annoys you and you want to call me out - good for you. I will still play this game and enjoy the people I meet through it.

I'm starting to realize I'm probably not that good at a game I've always loved. Too bad. I'll still play and if my playing/lack of skill annoys you and you want to call me out - good for you. I will still play this game and enjoy the people I meet through it.
Don't take Alex J too seriously. He doesn't work like that.

Too many GGs for one five six lobbies tonight. Mibu, HRD, Leet, markman, Nitron, Slick Rick, and Bastrd. One of those rare times a six man lobby feels justified, but instead you bastards kept inviting me to different lobbies. Hmph.

GGs to JDub, Wandrian, KTs Beast, Fenris......

Bad games to TwistedRaven for taking his beating like a bitch and trying to deny the whole thing. I got the vid saved you MOFO! Will be up later tonight!

GGs to JDub, Wandrian, KTs Beast, Fenris......

Bad games to TwistedRaven for taking his beating like a bitch and trying to deny the whole thing. I got the vid saved you MOFO! Will be up later tonight!
That shit wasn't me! I was letting my little cousin play!

Reactions: HRD
oooohhhh here we go.........

the excuse earlier was "I was trying to JG all that shit....the sun was in my eyes...I had sand in my vagina!"

are we REALY gonna play the excuse game?
You know what. Fuck your dirty Cali connection.

Reactions: HRD
Back