SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs last night to holycarp, rainbow monster, commendersunderstud(I just butchered that), genver, and the couple randoms that rolled through too.

I jg'd mitsu's 1a tech trap off of 66k on my first try last night, felt good.

Its been a while since I posted and theres been so many folks I fought and I only remember a few so I'm sorry if I missed ya
NsGFallenAngel, DarkRhythm, LordofTheFlies, MarredJin and I'm sure thre was more >__<
and thanks to all the salty Ranked fighters! I am now a B2 cuz of all you ;-; T-thank you so much

Very good 50 5-round games to lntimidating yesterday! It was so much fun and I learned a lot. :)

GGs to Mibu, Inori, Leet, Party Wolf, and Pyrrus. Inori...patience is OP, dammit.
I left the room thinking I was going to get some. What a disappointment. I should have stayed on. It's easier to tune the bitching out that way.

(What woman goes from "Let's have a sexy party" to "You suck and here's the list why" in the matter of twenty minutes?)
The game play made me happy. The no play later made me sad. :(

GGs to xXPyrrusXx even tho we only got one match in .__. and to Vilarcane (A lil late im sorry >__<) for some amazing matches and great CaS to boot, and thank you for the info on Blood designs! GGs to everyone else in GC, Ranked, and the player's room with the CaS showoffs!

GGs Syn (not synalon) , Holy , Mage, Maidros my bad if missed anyone

Will be sorting you all out when my fucking ear infection has gone

GGs to Der Lindrum, you and I will have to get some more matches in so you can get that anti-maxi down. You got some nice spacing and whiff punishments, but I was taking advantage of your lack of maxi knowledge. Was still fun tho homes. Lets do it again soon.

and to z0000OOOm. wake up CE's FTW!!! You also need help with anti-maxi stuff.

and GGs to the rest of ranked/GC/Player morons that dont know how to fight maxi. Was free wins last night. was great.

sucks that the only people that can fight maxi, are maxi players. Online speaking of course with some exceptions.

Back